SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 15-06-09, 08:19 AM   #1
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Prototype on PS3 and Xbox

Has anyone else got this game??? It is amazing!!! You need it in your life if you don't.

Think Grand Theft Auto meets Mirrors Edge meets Resident Evil and multily the awesomeness by lots and lots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXs6tHwUIY&feature=fvst

Check it out!!!
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-09, 09:43 AM   #2
Holdup

Default Re: Prototype on PS3 and Xbox

Isnt it basicly assains creed 2?

Although i would like to get it i liked assains creed.
Old 15-06-09, 09:56 AM   #3
Lucas

looks very messy, is there any tactics or story to it? or is it just hacking, hacking and more mindless hacking?
Old 15-06-09, 09:58 AM   #4
G
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdup View Post
Isnt it basicly assains creed 2?

Although i would like to get it i liked assains creed.
Assasins Creed 2 is officially launched in october this year. Based in venice and sorrounding cities......going to be absolutely amazing.
Old 15-06-09, 10:10 AM   #5
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
looks very messy, is there any tactics or story to it? or is it just hacking, hacking and more mindless hacking?
There is a story to it. Basically you can't remember anything and you have to find out stuff by consuming particular people to get their memories. The story line according to the game buffs is the weak point but the gameplay is awesome.

The video on the game is basically a big massive battle in which you have your own mission inside of it which is to consume the battle commander. Of course you keep getting shot and mauled by either helicopters, tanks or some infected things called hunters.

The rest of the game however you need to change your tactics slightly, there are sometimes where you need in infiltrate a military base by shape shifting into the base commander so stealth is the name of the game.

There are sometimes where if you spend too long fighting a strike force is called who will not give up until you destroy the helicopters following you.

There are other little mini missions where you have to free run from checkpoint to checkpoint to earn experience points and upgrade your skills.

Some people have said something about it being like Assasins Creed but the only similarity I can see is the free running. Maybe I am missing something??
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Old 15-06-09, 10:18 AM   #6
tigersaw
Mega Poster

So its not like guitar hero at all really
tigersaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-09, 10:48 AM   #7
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersaw View Post
So its not like guitar hero at all really
errrrr What?
Old 15-06-09, 12:28 PM   #8
Grinch

Sounds like a sandbox hack and slash with some sneaky bits thrown in... Not my cup of tea.
Old 15-06-09, 04:37 PM   #9
Jamiebridges123

Doesn't look as special as Assasins Creed, nor as cool as Mirrors Edge. IMO.
Old 15-06-09, 06:09 PM   #10
zsv650

ahhh i should have got this instead of bionic commando which is **** by the way damn.