SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Guildford Massive For the Guildford Guys N Girls.

Old 27-08-12, 08:16 PM   #61
Fallout
Mega Poster

Default Re: Fallout's New Model Britain!

Actually, we may not be a bunch of Einsteins, but I reckon we have enough brains between us to do a half decent job! ESPECIALLY if the UK is taken over by a zombie apocalypse, as obviously we all hope it will be. We can be a roaming nomadic biking parliament.

I think you may need your pay raised though Transport Minister, because to me it sounds like the Minister for Administrative Affairs should be administering this list of ministers, but obviously he's too frikkin disorganised. Which is why he's perfect for the job.
Fallout Breakbeat (My Music)
Fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-12, 08:27 PM   #62
widepants

can we raise extra money by repackaging oil bottles so that they are worded "not for triumphs" and then bring out the same oil with a triumph logo for 4 x the price. We'll make a killing towards our southern european summer parlimentary home
widepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-12, 08:39 PM   #63
The Idle Biker

Point of order. I nominated myself as Minister of Sex Education for the over 18's. I turn away from the org for a couple of days and I'm downgraded to Minister of Sexual Health. WTF???? How did that happen???

I have no interest in promoting sexual health. I want it as dirty as possible. I'm considering my position. You will have my status in the morning.

Off to bed for a J Arthur.
Old 27-08-12, 08:40 PM   #64
Spank86

I reckon I can get the economy turned round within 6 months, albeit with some long term pain during the next boom.
Old 27-08-12, 08:41 PM   #65
widepants

you snooze you loose
just like the lot in westminster
widepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-12, 09:09 PM   #66
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

i just watched doomsdayers (i think that's what it was called) and i believe that we need a minster for nuclear attack, to prepare the survival of us on the cabinet and to launch a counter attack.

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-12, 09:13 PM   #67
Thunderace

Revised cabinet posts;

Prime Minister - Fallout.
Transport Minister - Thunderace.
Defence Minister - Dave Preston
foreign secretary - chezvegas85
Minister for Sex Education of Over 18's - Idle Biker
Sustainability Minister -MarkH
Road Safety minister - Daddyjob
Minister for Administrative Affairs - Spank86
Minister for Cakes - Littlepeahead
Minister for Roadside Recovery - Jammy
Minister for Education - Wideboy
Minister for the Uneducated - Widepants
Old 27-08-12, 09:18 PM   #68
Thunderace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideboy View Post
i just watched doomsdayers (i think that's what it was called) and i believe that we need a minster for nuclear attack, to prepare the survival of us on the cabinet and to launch a counter attack.
I vote for Runako,

Originally posted by Runako;

I'm seriously worried about the people I hang out with. Bikeramy started it, Fallout featured it in his "how to Vid" and Grant66 took it to a different level! Let me explain.

So, picture this. I'm sat in a Bike cafe having a delicious dream of an all day breakfast. You know, the kind thats only good for you once a month with lashings of Bacon, a pair of perfectly round fried eggs, steaming hot hash brown, crunchy oily fried bread, moist black pudding, a quartet band of toast with butter mmmmmmmm... oh, er, sorry about.

Where was I. Oh yes. So I'm sat eating my all day breakfast in between two people who look perfectly normal with no exterior sign off oddity. Little did I know that what lurked below the surface of these two individuals was pure madness.

The person to my left says "Zombies are real, and they're coming. Better be prepared". I look up and across to the person to my right, waiting for them to subliminally agree with me that there are no such things as Zombies.

But No! Person to my right says "Yes, I'm sorted. But I'm worried that some people don't know the proper technique for killing a Zombie. You can't just hit them or shoot them anywhere. Here's a book I can recommend on how to prepare" [proceeds to do an online search and shows person to my left a book entitled "Zombie Apocalypse Preparation"] .... wait, what???

"Ooh that's good", says person to my left. "If only we were like the Americans then we could all get guns. If we have a Zombie outbreak in the UK what are people gonna do, stab them with a fork?" [Person to my right] "I'm sure you can use normal everyday items, such as a knife. But you mustn't use one with a serrated blade, cause that will stick in the skull. You've got a use a knife with a clean edge" [Hmmm, I never thought of ... wait, wtf?]

So I humour my abnormal companions: "If Zombies crave flesh and need to eat meat to survive, why wouldn't they just find the nearest cow and chow down?"

"Ah" says person to my right. "Everyone knows Zombies only eat human flesh and brains" [Everyone knows this? Really?] "Plus if they'd bitten the cow this would just spread the virus" says person to my left, "And then we would have Zombie cows!"

At this point, I choked on a piece of black pudding.

This continued for some time. I heard plots and scenarios, including a plan to recruit cats and manipulate them by shining a laser pen - cats find this little trick irresistible apparently - unto a Zombie so that the cats can attack them! [Headslap ... smh]

As we were in a public place, people started staring. But my companions weren't to be deterred. "There will be a Zombie Apocalypse and if you're not prepared Ronnie, you're gonna die like the rest of them".

Needless to say, I do NOT believe there will be a Zombie apocalypse. Nevertheless, out of concern for my companions, I decided to run a poll in the Org cause I know there are a lot of reasonable, sensible, level headed people here.
Old 27-08-12, 09:20 PM   #69
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

but seeing as your signals and have experience in tackling women defenders, arms and blowing up gas stoves with dud grenades... i think you should have 2 posts

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-12, 09:29 PM   #70
Thunderace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideboy View Post
but seeing as your signals and have experience in tackling women defenders, arms and blowing up gas stoves with dud grenades... i think you should have 2 posts
If I take the post of Minister for Zombie Apocalypse, I think between Daddyjob and Jammy we've got transport covered! (Providing my existing policies stay in place) So I shall start working on contingency plans!