SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 23-02-15, 07:12 AM   #1
Jorjus

Default Oxford purple panniers

I'm looking to buy Oxford sports panniers in purple. Can anyone help? There were some lovely ones on EBay which I put a bid on but the seller kindly withdrew them before the end of the sale! Thanks.
Old 23-02-15, 07:34 AM   #2
NTECUK
Mega Poster

Default Re: Oxford purple panniers

Are you sure they are purple?
They are usually black,red or blue?
Old 23-02-15, 07:52 PM   #3
Jorjus

Default Re: Oxford purple panniers

Hi there, yes, they are purple, not blue. I have an MT07 in dark purple and I have managed to buy a tank bag and tail bag which match but can't find matching panniers. I think Oxford may have brought them out a few years ago and haven't done them since which is why they are so hard to find. Thanks for getting back to me though.