SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 19-04-07, 10:51 AM   #1
Baph

Default K6 Pointy Bits

OK, the stuff I can remember that I have kicking around at home:

A pair of stock indicators (connector chopped off, sorry). Open to offers.

I have a pair of stock indicators on the front (right one is cracked, but nothing major). These are coming off soon, so I can sell these too.

Stock can, with link pipe attached. I'll also throw in the adaptor you'll need if you want to fit it. The link pipe was cut around 1-2mm from the weld point, so has a good length on it. I'd like £40+p&p, but again, open to offers.

I've got a stock meeper somewhere, sorry, I mean horn. I don't expect much for this, in fact, pay me P&P & assuming I can find the begger, it's yours.

Stock rear fender (replaced with evotech tail tidy). £15 + P&P.

I might be selling the complete rearsets (minus a brake pedal, sorry), but this isn't definate yet. Let me know if your interested.

I've also got a couple of bits of bar end (maybe a bolt or something in there), a snorkel (I can't see it going back in the bike). I'll post back with anything that I find.

I've also got a Fuel race exhaust. This thing definately is a race exhaust. It's also a bolt on. I don't have the slip-on/bolt-on apadptor anymore, but £15 from banditmania will sort that. It's clearly marked NFRU. Cost me £30 + P&P. Pay me that, and it's yours.

I get around a fair bit, so I don't mind delivering most of this stuff, if you can wait for it to arrive. I'm sure that on my travles, no matter where you live, I'll pass close by at some point.

If I get around to it, I'll stick them on ebay.

Last edited by Baph; 19-04-07 at 01:53 PM. Reason: bolding for ease of reading.
Old 19-04-07, 05:05 PM   #2
2mths

Default Re: Pointy bits (off my SV650S-K6)

The head is tempted to get some of the stock bits, just so at some point in the furture I could pretend to put my bike back to stock. But my heart, which is closer to my wallet wants to get new shiney non standard stuff first.
Old 20-04-07, 08:25 AM   #3
Baph

Default Re: K6 Pointy Bits

That's 'zactly what I've done Shiny new bits. The reason I might be selling the rearsets is that I'm contemplating replacing my broken brake pedal with new fully adjustable rearsets for £180.
Old 20-04-07, 08:39 AM   #4
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
OK, the stuff I can remember that I have kicking around at home:

A pair of old hotgrips i promised to hovis.

A pair of stock indicators (connector chopped off, sorry). Open to offers.

I have a pair of stock indicators on the front (right one is cracked, but nothing major). These are coming off soon, so I can sell these too.

Stock can, with link pipe attached. I'll also throw in the adaptor you'll need if you want to fit it. The link pipe was cut around 1-2mm from the weld point, so has a good length on it. I'd like £40+p&p, but again, open to offers.

I've got a stock meeper somewhere, sorry, I mean horn. I don't expect much for this, in fact, pay me P&P & assuming I can find the begger, it's yours.

Stock rear fender (replaced with evotech tail tidy). £15 + P&P.

I might be selling the complete rearsets (minus a brake pedal, sorry), but this isn't definate yet. Let me know if your interested.

I've also got a couple of bits of bar end (maybe a bolt or something in there), a snorkel (I can't see it going back in the bike). I'll post back with anything that I find.

I've also got a Fuel race exhaust. This thing definately is a race exhaust. It's also a bolt on. I don't have the slip-on/bolt-on apadptor anymore, but £15 from banditmania will sort that. It's clearly marked NFRU. Cost me £30 + P&P. Pay me that, and it's yours.

I get around a fair bit, so I don't mind delivering most of this stuff, if you can wait for it to arrive. I'm sure that on my travles, no matter where you live, I'll pass close by at some point.

If I get around to it, I'll stick them on ebay.
Old 20-04-07, 09:27 AM   #5
Baph

That's something else on the todo list.

I've reserved all day Sunday for working on the bike. However, please note the disclaimer that if the sun is shining, I'm likely not to do half the stuff I want to do.

I've planned a pretty comprehensive service & a decent wash (I know! ) at least. Possibly sort my indicators, drill my brake pedal, remove damaged crash bung, hotgrip removal (this might wait until I get an R6 tube, maybe with R6 grips?)

If I see the shining sun out the door, it's quite likely it'll be oil/filter change & feck off out.
Old 25-04-07, 09:58 AM   #6
Baph

bumpy bump.
Old 03-05-07, 07:50 PM   #7
c8omb

I am after full system or at least the header pipes so I can fit an after market can (bike still under warranty so not keen on cutting the exhaust). Will you sell the system minus the stock can ?

Regards
Old 04-05-07, 01:51 PM   #8
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by c8omb View Post
I am after full system or at least the header pipes so I can fit an after market can (bike still under warranty so not keen on cutting the exhaust). Will you sell the system minus the stock can ?

Regards
Sorry, the exhaust system isn't up for sale. Only the stock can & link pipe.
Old 08-05-07, 12:25 PM   #9
John 675

Post Re: K6 Pointy Bits

you dont have break lever, clutch and gear lever do you? or any of the above
Old 08-05-07, 04:00 PM   #10
ScottishRawker

you aint selling your (when sitting on the bike ) left mirror?

cause i need one lol
ScottishRawker is offline   Reply With Quote