SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Stuff Wanted Looking for SV bits, nothing in For Sale? Place a plea here.

Old 27-03-07, 01:54 PM   #1
Jase22

Default Wanted "normal" level can mount - poss trade?

Having recently fitted a normal level set of micron headers, I'm now in need of a can hanger for a curvey.

Reason for the headline is I've actually got a high level mount for a blue flame can, which is interchangable between cans and looks nice when fitted as it's nice and polished up. I've also got a high level link pipe (which fits a standard system) and would be willing to swap both for a nice low level mounting bracket if anyone's got one? Would even swap the low level one as in pic if wanted?

Pic showing the hanger I have is below (obviously different link pipe used), unfortunately don't have any pics of the high level link pipe at the moment, but will get some asap (just need to find the link pipe as I tucked it away in the shed when I put the micron headers on).

Old 27-03-07, 03:27 PM   #2
Baph

Default Re: Wanted "normal" level can mount - poss trade?

I'm waiting delivery of a high level scorpion can.

When I get it, the "normal" level can & hanger will be coming off. Your's for the cost of postage if it'll fit.

However, take note, it's from a K6, so might not fit.