SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 22-03-19, 05:15 PM   #1
Seeker
Mega Poster

Default The Expanse book 8

"The Expanse" book 8 "Tiamat's Wrath" is going to be released March 26. (SciFi) which is the penultimate book in the series.

I once promised myself that I would never buy another series until all books were available. My excuse was that it looked like The Expanse was going to be a trilogy so I bought the next 2 books after reading the first few chapters of book 1.
On reading the author's notes he mentioned it was going to be an Ennealogy, a series of 9 books.

Fortunately, I never got into "The Wheel of Time" (Robert Jordan) which stands at 14 books.

If anyone is looking for a good SciFi author, I recommend Neal Asher.

On the subject of SciFi/Fantasy, "Good Omens" by Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett (RIP) has been made into a tv series and is due to be released in May. I hope it's as funny as the book.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote