SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 18-04-10, 01:33 PM   #1
EssexDave

Default Clearout items for sale (xbox items, line 6 pod, motorbike books)

I have a ine 6 pod XT pro (foot pedal with loads of effects) for all you guitarists out there. Has never been gigged and has spent the majority of it's life in my bedroom.

Was a birthday present a few years back that I toyed with a little bit, but havn't played guitar for the last few years seriously, and have no sold my electric so ne need to keep this.

Last few I've seen on ebay have gone for around £150, so i'd be looking for about £140 for a cash sale on here.

It is in mint condition, I'm in rayleigh and you're welcome to come have a look.

I also have 2 wireless xbox controllers in white for sale, make me an offer for these.

60gb Xbox harddrive looking for £30 is in full working order.

some games for sale, looking for £8 - they are all working and you're welcome to see this at my house if you want to check if it works, I'm happy to post these at your cost.

Fable II
Soul Calibur IV
Halo 3

Fifa Street 3 - for £5
Too Human - £5

Halo ODST 3 - £11

Guitar Hero World Tour + guitar - £30
Guitar Hero Greatest Hits + guitar hero 3 guitar £28
Spare guitar hero 3 guitar - offers?

Anybody interest in accounts, I have some cheap books on offer for introduction to accounting.

I have a Haynes Motorcycle Maintenance techbook for sale at £15 in mint condition and also a Motorcycle basics Techbook (looks into the basics of how a motorcycle actually works for £15 too, again in mint condition.

Please feel free to email me at svdave@hotmail.co.uk or text me on 07837 9777 40 I am generally busy with work or other things, so generally text messages are easier for me, can leave me a message asking me to call you back etc.

Cheers, Dave

Will do discounts for bulk buyers