SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Moto GP Goto Moto GP Official Site

Old 19-09-11, 06:35 PM   #11
Daveog

Default Re: Aragon motogp ***may say results***

I had just managed to forget the paintwork.
Old 19-09-11, 07:53 PM   #12
The Basket

The Repsol colours were truly awful.

Looked like a Wotsit with 2 wheels. No wonder Dovizioso crashed early to get off the abomination.
Old 21-09-11, 11:49 AM   #13
carelesschucca
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrosa View Post
Scott Redding did very well in the early stages of the Moto 2 race. He was battling with the best in a very intense group.
That was one of the best races I've seen in a long time. I've watched it twice now. I know the top four got away in the last 3rd of the race, but its great when the next 13 riders cross the line with just over 3 seconds between them. The smaller classes have been far more entertaining than Moto-GP this season.
You've got to feel for Scott Redding, he's at such a disadvantage because of his size, its really good to see the improvement he's made in the last few races.

Well done to Bradley Smith for coming from so far back on the grid to finish a close 6th. He shot through the crowd in the later stages of the race.

sv650s (gone) gsx-r600 (gone) Street R675 (now living in Inbhir Nis )
carelesschucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-11, 01:13 PM   #14
Stenno

Did you see the pic of Redding's tyre after the race? It had fallen apart!

Nice to hear about Smith's new three year deal taking him up into GP. Although I was wondering, yes he seems a bright spark but he's getting a GP ride ahead of other riders such as Bradl? Or have I missed something? (quite likely!!)
Old 21-09-11, 02:10 PM   #15
Biker Biggles
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelesschucca View Post
That was one of the best races I've seen in a long time. I've watched it twice now. I know the top four got away in the last 3rd of the race, but its great when the next 13 riders cross the line with just over 3 seconds between them. The smaller classes have been far more entertaining than Moto-GP this season.
You've got to feel for Scott Redding, he's at such a disadvantage because of his size, its really good to see the improvement he's made in the last few races.

Well done to Bradley Smith for coming from so far back on the grid to finish a close 6th. He shot through the crowd in the later stages of the race.
Scott Redding is as quick as any of them,but he routinely fades late in the race maybe because he destroys the tyres.A bit like Iannone who seems to be learning how to finnish the race as well as pass the others?
Danny Kent is rapidly improving with experience as well.He could go far.
Old 21-09-11, 08:16 PM   #16
lukemillar
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelesschucca View Post

Yep - once again, the moto2 race trumps the main event for the best racing of the weekend!

I don't think Scott's size necessarily gives him a disadvantage, there are quite a few taller guys in the paddock. He has shown his pace to run at the front but he is really hard on tyres and so tends to fade towards the end
#24 - Honda VFR400R NC30
lukemillar is offline   Reply With Quote