SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Essex Lounge No Nova's or Impreza's alllowed. Your MC's are Supervox & Messie.

Old 25-08-09, 10:01 AM   #1
Jdubya

Default I-Ball

Blue pointy with part-white nose on sunday afternoon heading north on the A128 just south of Brentwood. Nodded at me. I was riding the Graphite Sprint ST.

Was this you?
Old 25-08-09, 12:08 PM   #2
Caddy2000

Default Re: I-Ball

Funnily enough, it wasn't me.
Old 25-08-09, 12:09 PM   #3
Iansv II

Spotted a silver curvy with an Art can on it heading out of Brentwood towards the m25 on saturday as well...

No-one here i'm guessing though wondered if it may have been mervin's old one
Old 28-08-09, 01:59 PM   #4
Jdubya

Blue pointy, rider in blue and white HG 1 piec leathers going up the regiment way toward Braintree last night around 6pm.
Old 28-08-09, 02:45 PM   #5
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Sounds like you guys need to spread the word about The Org more over your way and recruit a few of these unkowns. Remember you get £200 for every new recruit to The Org*

*Conditions apply. Your new mods will supply the dosh, not me. It will be handed to you in vouchers. Vouchers are valued at a penny each and can only be redeemed one at a time, once a week. And not in shops that sell penny sweets. Cash value of vouchers is even less than a penny and if anyone decides they would like to take up this offer dont be surprised if the vouchers look identical to small rizla papers with 1p scrawlled on them. Also we bear no responsibility should you attempt to spend the vouchers and the shopkeep throws you out and calls the cops.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-09, 02:50 PM   #6
Mej
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
*Conditions apply. Your new mods will supply the dosh, not me. It will be handed to you in vouchers. Vouchers are valued at a penny each and can only be redeemed one at a time, once a week. And not in shops that sell penny sweets. Cash value of vouchers is even less than a penny and if anyone decides they would like to take up this offer dont be surprised if the vouchers look identical to small rizla papers with 1p scrawlled on them. Also we bear no responsibility should you attempt to spend the vouchers and the shopkeep throws you out and calls the cops.
lmao

Mej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-09, 02:54 PM   #7
pegasus
Mega Poster

Unless you use the secret password "Spidey said so"

pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-09, 03:05 PM   #8
ArtyLady

Quote:
Sounds like you guys need to spread the word about The Org more over your way and recruit a few of these unkowns. .......
Well I've tried - I know quite a few SV riders in Essex - but I don't think we go fast enough for them
Old 28-08-09, 03:46 PM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
Unless you use the secret password "Spidey said so"
Yeh, that opens a surprising number of doors
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-09, 03:48 PM   #10
Iansv II

Quote:
Yeh, that opens a surprising number of doors
Probably closes just as many to be fair