SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 13-04-13, 03:34 PM   #1
Dean-J

Default K5 SV1000SZ for sale :(

After just 2 months with my baby i am forced to sell due to unforeseen circumstances

The bike had 1 owner prior to myself, but he unfortunately lost the service history when he sold the bike. I do have a couple of service receipts which verify the low mileage of 27k miles.

I myself have only completed 800 miles since buying the bike less than 2 months ago. when I bought the bike it was fully serviced, including brake fluids and valve clearances were also done.

The bike benefits from brand new bridgestone bt016 tyres which have only just been scrubbed in at 100 miles at time of writing.

Some of the extras:

Pyramid hugger
Pyramid undertray
Double bubble tinted screen
Flush mount clear led indicators
Sidelights modified to work as front facing indicators
TRE fitted
Airbox desnorkled - included in sale
Scottoiler fitted
Titanium CCC exhaust cans - sounds AMAZING!! Original exhausts included in sale

Now for the bad bits, every bike has em!

1.Some scratches and paint chips to tank and seat unit, presumably from tank bag and tail pack use etc. pretty much as you would expect from an 8year old touring bike - still polishes up nicely.

2.One of the front spindle pinch bolts has been drilled out and a smaller bolt fitted as it snapped (some pleb at suzuki overtightened it) - this does not affect ANYTHING, it is perfectly useable ( been like this since i got the bike, and will be covering 200miles with me tomorrow!) and more importantly safe. I have however got a new lower fork leg on its way from america which will be fitted before sale, or if you are in a rush for the bike I can knock a few quid off and you can change it yourself, up to the buyer.

3. Cans could do with a lick of paint/vinyl.

This bike has awesome performance, is all day comfy and can stick with the sportsbikes through the twisties too, seriously underrated bit of kit!

Viewings are welcome any time, just drop me a message to arrange. This is a hell of a bike, and I would rather sell a kidney than sell this bike, but I cant find anywhere buying kidneys so up for sale she must go

Test rides will ONLY be allowed subject to me seeing your licence, proof of insurance and the asking price in cash in my hand - bin it you buy it.

It is on Ebay for £2795 ono, however realistically i am looking at around £2500. I paid £2750 for her, and have since spent £400+ on her, so i am taking a bit of a hit on her!

Ebay link for pics, will take more tomorrow when i take for a good run!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1610050399...84.m1555.l2649

Located Portsmouth

POSSIBLY interested in a px, but would need £1000 MINIMUM in the deal. Naked SV650 be good?

Last edited by Dean-J; 13-04-13 at 04:08 PM.