SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-02-09, 08:30 AM   #1
keithd

Default **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

bigger and better prizes on offer for the best most exciting plans of the weekend....
Old 20-02-09, 08:37 AM   #2
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

Today: Going to get out on my bike for a wee jaunt. Hoping that me stabbing myself in my finger isn't going to be a problem.
Saturday: Out on the bike with Pete and Lissa, Seggons, Just a trick and possibly a few others going to Foxes Diner after a real nice ride.
Sunday: Not sure yet, might go for a ride again.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 08:37 AM   #3
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Default Re: **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

Oy, I'm not fat, I'm not a chav, but I do have whiplash!!
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 08:38 AM   #4
Tara

tonight - sleep
tomorrow - seeing the in laws, food shopping and then BBC and Viney are coming - then off to see DD and Kitkat in the Evening.

Sunday Reading- shopping
Old 20-02-09, 08:41 AM   #5
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
bigger and better prizes on offer for the best most exciting plans of the weekend....
Made my day when I saw this thread, couldn't think of a title for this week Keith, that really is furrrneeeeeeeeee

Me - Friday - Ooh I'm working
Saturday - Stay in try not to do too much, play hitman.
Sunday - Clean bike and check what the annoying knock/scrape/chime/ring/squeek from the front wheel is(sounds like I have a mobile phone stuck in there ), then, Play Hitman
Old 20-02-09, 08:53 AM   #6
the_lone_wolf
Captain Awesome
Mega Poster

I'm honoured
(⌐■_■)
Deal with it...
the_lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 09:07 AM   #7
lily

tonight- watch a DVD with drew and spend some time together after i've quickly cleaned the place.

saturday- picking my niece up at 9.30 and looking after her all day as my sister and her husband are packing their house ready for a move in a couple of weeks. Think we also were looking at going wedding ring shopping, but may knock that idea on the head and go without a baby in tow! May take Eden round to see my mate from work as she has been wanting to meet her since see was born.

saturday evening- again watch a dvd and spend some time with drew

sunday- seeing the choir master from the church to pick hymns and then going out for sunday lunch with drew's mum, step dad and grandma who is down from Yorkshire for a week.

My plans at the start of the week was to spend all of the weekend in my PJ's and doing nothing
Old 20-02-09, 09:08 AM   #8
BernardBikerchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post

i'm going to jump on my fella tonight and then seeing T this weekend very excteid !!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 20-02-09, 09:09 AM   #9
jimmy__riddle

tonight: Working on my thesis (boring)
Tomorrow: Playing with some puppies
Sunday: Playing varsity match against pompey uni
Old 20-02-09, 09:11 AM   #10
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardBikerchick View Post
i'm going to jump on my fella tonight and then seeing T this weekend very excteid !!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Viney wins....!