SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 21-12-10, 11:25 PM   #1
maroonvanman

Default Freeman-on-the-land

SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL..

Thought it was a good time (espesh as I've only started looking into it myself recently) to pass on some good info. Some of you may have heard of it already but there's a growing movement that's claiming back our constitutionally given rights under common law & perplexing the courts, police (the ones who don't know how far it goes), councils, debt collectors etc. Useful if you find yourself at the wrong end of something that wasn't your fault but you're going to get taken to the cleaners anyway.. There are a few sites out there, the one I've been on is http://www.fmotl.com but there are links from this to a lot of others in the forum.

There's also a lot of stuff about money, how it only exists as numbers on databases, how the banks create it out of thin air when you sign up for a loan, and how lending is the only way they can keep all this crap going.

It needs a lot more people on board to make some change happen so have a look and pass it on to everyone you know. The recent problems & bailouts etc are all part of the global elites plan, social engineering, call it what you will but I don't think there was anything accidental about it.

Have a good crimbo.

Dave