SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 04-05-12, 12:47 PM   #31
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: SV pointy throttle body vacuum hose extension.

update.

i have just ordered everything to do both curvy and pointy. i should be able to post these out by the middle of next week.

i'll put a new thread up for people wanting these. 'Group Buy - Carb/TB permanent extension Tails for balancers'

as a side note: one of the mates was round the other night and seen them and said i should be selling these for no less than £10 and i'm off my feckin head, to which i just laughed
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 02:22 PM   #32
Nobbylad
Mega Poster

Can you post mine with the adjuster plates as and when? Saves on postage etc.

Happy to pay up front for both, although guess we need to figure out the postage once everyone's signed up to either or both?

Might need a cut-off date to make it easier, i.e. May 15th and everything gets posted out then, although not sure if that works with the dates for the adjuster plates etc.
Nobbylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 02:27 PM   #33
Bibio
Mega Poster

i'll post as orders come in starting from when i receive the parts.

there is no rush m8 just put your name on the list and when your ready to pay just drop me a PM.

same goes for anyone else. i'm in no rush to get the cash i invested back as i reckon they will be sitting around for a bit till someone needs them. i'm doing it for the good of our members than anything.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 07:21 PM   #34
deltron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
i'm in no rush to get the cash i invested back as i reckon they will be sitting around for a bit till someone needs them. i'm doing it for the good of our members than anything.
You'll get a reputation saying things like that!

Seriously though, thanks a lot for taking the time to make these kits up. I've thought about balancing the throttle bodies loads of times and then decided against it due to attaching the hoses being such a ballache!
Old 28-04-13, 09:48 PM   #35
punkyp

Fitted mine today, not balanced yet as I lack the tool required. Carbtune or equivalent.

I noticed my old tails where crack and split to buggery, should/would this have caused a problem? I also didn't need the T piece for the oiler, mine seems to be connected on to another nipple next to the one the hose goes on :S

Cheers again Bibio