SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Tyres Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on this subject.

Old 23-03-07, 01:08 PM   #1
Baph

Default Big up Buckley Tyre Service

Just had a phone call from these guys (they're based off the A55, not far from Chester - cheapest place for miles around for Tyres).

"Hi, Mr Robertson?" Yes... "Hi, it's Phil from Buckley Tyres, just calling about that Scorpion exhaust for your SV that you ordered a couple of weeks back, it should of been here on Monday, but didn't arrive, so I've been chasing them all week. Sorry to tell you, but it's still not here & I've no idea when it'll get here."

How's that for service! I was going to call them on Monday anyhow to find out how it was going. When I ordered, he said it can take a couple of days to get them in, sometimes it can take weeks. So I ordered & I'm in no big rush.

Turns out, they're having a problem getting hold of the link pipe, and that's what's holding the order up. Should be there by the middle of next week, but they can't promise anything. I wasn't planning on getting it fitted until at least a week on Saturday anyhow (that would be 3 weeks from ordering).

So, the order is within the time that I was predicted, they've called me before I've called them to explain, and apologised for things beyond their control. They've also said that they'll call me as soon as it does arrive, and arrange a time for me to call round & get it fitted. For the "inconvience", they're also dropping the fitting charge!

The front tyre's looking a little low, doesn't need it yet, but bugger me he deserves the money for thinking about customers like that, most companies rely on the customer getting in touch with them. So I'll probably get a new Z6 on the front whilst I'm there!

(Mods, not strictly Tyres, but since their main business is tyres, I figured I'd post it here).

Last edited by Baph; 23-03-07 at 01:13 PM.