SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 29-01-18, 07:43 PM   #21
nikon70

Default Re: rear tyre on front - mot issues

Here’s your change... 10c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 29-01-18, 08:51 PM   #22
shiftin_gear98

Nikon, if you want to do it and it's not against the law do it. However when you're doing triple figures and some ****wit retard decides to try to kill you. Do you want the only things to grip the road to be in any doubt that they'll do their job? Having had to bend the laws of physics myself not that long ago I'll stick to front on front back on back. Good luck to whichever you choose.

Last edited by shiftin_gear98; 29-01-18 at 09:13 PM.
shiftin_gear98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-18, 08:56 PM   #23
nikon70

I know it’s hard to tell when someone is joking I appreciate one and all comments and suggestions etc. I am just trying to find the highest profile scrambler tyre for the CBF500 and for the front it’s difficult etc. I will probably end up with standard tyres but thought I’d check to see what the consensus was before I made any drastic decisions. Me and a CBF500 doing triple figures in central London ain’t ever gonna happen I’d be lucky to get up to 40mph and that’s just one dual carriage way the rest is 20mph speed limited with cameras in central London...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 30-01-18, 08:33 PM   #24
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikon70 View Post
I am just trying to find the highest profile scrambler tyre for the CBF500 and for the front it’s difficult etc.
Does that mean you arent talking about doing this on your SV ?

If not its a bit confusing as you didnt state this in your opening post and I feel if its not strictly SV related your post would be better in Bikes Talk & Issues

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-18, 12:27 AM   #25
Talking Heads

Why would you put a back to front wrong sized scrambler tyre on a CBF500 for use on city streets?
Doesn't make any sense at all on any level.
Talking Heads is offline   Reply With Quote