SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 15-04-06, 08:46 AM   #1
timwilky
Mega Poster

Default Doggy rides

At the end of my ride out yesterday I popped into a local real ale hostelry to partake of a refreshing lemonade, prior to returning home to er indoors.

I bumped into a childhood friend whilst there, accompanied by his pet pooch. Strange he was in his riding gear, and it could only be his rocket 3 on the car park, complete with tank bag. I had to ask the question. How did the dog get here.

Yes it rides sat in the tank bag. Head out taking in the wind blast, I wish I had had my camera with me.
Old 15-04-06, 06:31 PM   #2
Anonymous

When i read that i had an image of the dog from the Virgin Credit card advert on tv... the one where the winds in his face and his face gets blown backwards....

cracked me up!
Old 16-04-06, 12:41 AM   #3
Warren

Old 16-04-06, 03:49 AM   #4
philipMac

A mate of mines dog used to ride around with him.
He started off in his jacket side pocket, jacket inside pocket, and progressed to into the jacket itself. Aidan (mate) would stick Killer (small mut black dog) into front of unzipped jacket, and Killer would sort of stand on the tank and inside the jacket with the head sticking out, ever vigilante for scrotes in need of killing. Killer learnt to lean into the turns, and was generally adept in the ways of biking.

In Killer's elder years he graduated on to barking at my other mates rescued Alsatian and then legging it under the nearest available car. Said Alsation (Jack) would look about the place wondering if anyone had just seen such a blatant disregard for his substantial self, followed by a quick glance under the car into which Killer had comprehensively embedded himself into, and decided to **** it, and go about his business.

A biker till the end.