SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 16-08-10, 12:45 PM   #1
Rai86

Default Lunch time ride....

bike ride you dirty lot

Dont you just love em. Just been out for a quick hour blast, its lovely and hot and sunny...and has proper cheered me up for the rest of the day

Anyone else get a chance to go out?
Old 16-08-10, 12:52 PM   #2
metalangel

Default Re: Lunch time ride....

I only get 25mins break so I can't really go to do much more than fill up with fuel and check the tires, but I do get a 'lunchtime' commute in when I'm on the late shift (like today) so I get the bright midday weather as I rush in to work because I'm late again. So I've arrived on a bit of a high, yeah.
Old 16-08-10, 01:01 PM   #3
Reeder

Yet to do one as it's been sh*te weather and food has taken priority, but I have the roads to southwold to have a go on at lunch. So when it's nice warm weather and isn't windy enough to knock over an elephant (not often as I live on the coast) I'll go for a lovely ride
Old 16-08-10, 01:06 PM   #4
Rai86

reeder what the frick is your avatar????

Yeh you gotta love it. traffic is not bad, and a nice quick blast leaves you grinning all afternoon....like now Always do my best work when im happy and excitable
Old 16-08-10, 01:17 PM   #5
Reeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai86 View Post
reeder what the frick is your avatar????
Two action men on a dead squirrel I believe.