SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 25-04-08, 09:02 AM   #1
keithd

Default teh "what u doing at weekend" fred. sponsored by kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes. they're nuttier than squirrel poo

tonight - nothing, skint.
tomorrow - nothing skint.
sunday - go to stuttgart.

a poor weekend beckons.....

*glum faced smiley type thing*
Old 25-04-08, 09:05 AM   #2
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Default Re: teh "what u doing at weekend" fred. sponsored by kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes. they're nuttier than squirrel poo

Tonight, preparing for tomorrow

Tomorrow, taking over excited 8 year old to Gullivers World

Sunday, not going white water rafting. Poo!
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-08, 09:07 AM   #3
Tara

Default Re: teh "what u doing at weekend" fred. sponsored by kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes. they're nuttier than squirrel poo

Today - shopping
tonight drinking with my friend who is visiting
tomorrow - shopping
tomorrow night - out for meal and more drinking
Sunday recovering
Sunday night husband comes home to find i've been shopping on his card

good weekend all round this one
Old 25-04-08, 09:07 AM   #4
plowsie

Planned so far:

Tonight - Night in with the missus and folks
Tomorrow - Gonna be in the garage cleaning me bike back up to decent state and trying to replace a few bits if possible (the missus said she will help)
Sunday - Was supposed to be an important semi final, but the team we were playing got kicked out so we got a bye but will still probs just have a friendly to keep fitness levels up
Old 25-04-08, 09:09 AM   #5
dirtydog
Knob faced knobster
Mega Poster

tonight- nothing cos i'm skint
tomorrow- nothing cos i'm skint
sunday- nothing cos i'm skint

Although i may well be in my garage for a lot of the weekend tinkering with the bike
Old 25-04-08, 09:15 AM   #6
Baph

Tomorrow - "sunday" lunch with the inlaws.
Sunday - weather dependant. If it's nice, out on the bike having a play. I'f it's crap, replacing brake pads (if I have a play, pads will be the weekend after).
Old 25-04-08, 09:23 AM   #7
Sean_C

Today- Cleaning various bits of my bike I've taken off, and the chain. About to go and find a box big enough to post 2 lower fairings in. Ring bandit mania and try and get the bolts for my Roca bp.. Then have a few beers and takeaway tonight.
Tomorrow- Me and Dad going out for a few hours on two wheels, I'm trying to make him go out at least once a week, otherwise he'll never get the hang of things.
Sunday- going to Izi's haven't seen her for over a week, but it feels like a lot longer cos I wasn't there for long last time
Old 25-04-08, 09:26 AM   #8
jumjum_0214

Today - Washing the car then lunch with Dad.
Tomorrow - Working
Sunday - Working
Old 25-04-08, 10:01 AM   #9
pmapp
Mega Poster

Today - Working
Tonight - Driving to Wales
Tomorrow - Working off the hangover, then *practice & qualifying
Tomorrow Night - Preparing for hangover Sunday
Sunday - *Racing
Sunday Night - Driving home (providing I'm not broken)

*see www.mmra.org.uk & www.minimotosidecars.org

If at first you don't succeed - use more gaffa tape.
pmapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-08, 10:08 AM   #10
Alpinestarhero

Tonight I wind down with maria and play mario kart on the wii

tomorrow I work at getting stuff finished, and watch superpole

sunday i watch whatever bike racing i can and comment on the appaling weather