SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 23-03-14, 10:07 PM   #1
Vinc

Default M4 Carbon High mount Full system, Power Commander 3 (mapped) and Factory Pro Velocity Stacks

Exhaust system, Power Commander 3 and Factory Pro velocity stacks: £730 posted, £700 collected from E3 - London.

This is the very top of the range from M4, and an imported model that you can not buy here in the UK to my knowledge.

I am selling all three parts together since the power commander is mapped to this setup. This was done with a dyno, and below you will notice the results.

The only other mod to the bike is a BMC air filter and no snorkel, so you should easily be able to replicate the results I have gotten.

I have owned the bike for 1.5 years, and used it for commuting and 2 track days. But I have found that more than track days I enjoy touring with my girlfriend, and it is hard to fit pannier bags with the highmount exhaust. I am selling the parts together because I want to fit a normal system and since I do not race I can't take advantage of the extra performance.

The full system goes through MOT since it is an import from USA, so there are no racing stamps or anything like that on it. The system does not come with a baffle, but passed MOT just fine, and noise tests at Brands Hatch and Snetterton.

The bike will look like this with a Highmount on. The performance is great, the sound is awesome, and the pillon pegs will fit with the special mounting brackets that come with the system.

You will notice that the M4 logo has been removed, I am not sure why - I bought the bike second hand so I can only guess that this was to avoid attention. The front down pipe is slightly turned on the picture because I just took it off and just casually attached it again.

Factory pro, one 70 and one 35. These are easily swapped with the standard ones.

The power commander 3, with the correct map for this configuration. To my knowledge you can not find this mapping on the internet, I have looked for it myself because I wanted to try and reset it, but since I couldn't find a copy the original is still loaded.

Last edited by Vinc; 28-03-14 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Reduced price from 900 to 700
Old 24-03-14, 11:28 AM   #2
TheDodoKiller

Default Re: M4 Carbon High mount Full system, Power Commander 3 (mapped) and Factory Pro Velocity Stacks

Would you consider selling the PC3 separately?
Old 24-03-14, 01:23 PM   #3
Redmist

Default Re: M4 Carbon High mount Full system, Power Commander 3 (mapped) and Factory Pro Velocity Stacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDodoKiller View Post
Would you consider selling the PC3 separately?
Ditto and second dibs!

Want a Gyrocam for your track / road / racing videos? Gyrocam here!

Bikes: Minitwin SV650 '04. Click me!
SV650 (Now Nekked!) '04. Pictures here!
Redmist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-14, 02:10 PM   #4
Vinc

No - I would like to sell it all in one go since the exhaust and stacks don't really make sense unless you have a power commander with the right mapping, and by buying the whole thing together I save someone from having to go and pay for a dyno run.

You are welcome to buy everything and sell it off on ebay in bits - just wanted to give the org the chance first before I do that myself.
Old 24-03-14, 02:49 PM   #5
TheDodoKiller

Well, my idea would be to have it on my pointy, since I've got a full Yoshi system and K&N filter, so the map would be better than what I've got now (Stock mapping), and then get it remapped.

I wouldn't buy it all and then sell it off though, too much hassle, and I've not got that much cash sitting around.

Mind you, on a Dyno my SV is reading 82hp allready...

Last edited by TheDodoKiller; 24-03-14 at 02:50 PM.
Old 24-03-14, 03:14 PM   #6
Vinc

82??

Anyways - I will have to turn down your offer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Old 25-03-14, 08:20 PM   #7
Vinc

I reduced the price to 850 posted, 820 collected.
Old 28-03-14, 09:04 AM   #8
Vinc

bump
Old 28-03-14, 09:40 AM   #9
Bunkle

Try advertising on here:

http://www.motoforum.net/

Plenty of racers of super/minitwins on there that may be interested?
Bunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-14, 06:49 PM   #10
Vinc

Great idea.

Thanks