SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 23-03-12, 11:06 AM   #1
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Default Gold star goes to Renntec

In June 2010 I bought Mr LPH a Renntec sports rack and tail pack. We use the tail pack most weekends in the summer for spare visors, map, drinks etc and it's a very useful bit of kit. But last week the zip that allows you to extend the bag out to double size broke when some of the teeth came off.

I called Renntec, they looked up my name on the computer system, confirmed that the tail pack was about 21 months old then asked me to post it back to them.

48 hours later I received a brand new tail pack free of charge to replace the broken one.

All it cost me was the postage to return it. And they have said the bags are now made in the UK instead of China, and the zips are of much better quality.

Now that is what I call excellent customer service.