SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 18-08-15, 11:36 AM   #1
JulesW

Default Moto Live / A&D Motorcycles, Denbigh

I don't know how many more events Moto Live (https://motolive.co.uk/) are doing in the UK but if they're doing any more I'd recommend you take a look and book a ride.

Last Sunday they put on a terrific event at the Ponderosa Cafe, Horseshoe Pass, Llangollen. They had about a dozen new Aprilia and Moto Guzzi bikes. I made bookings to ride the RSV4 RF and the Tuono V4 Factory. The 40 minute rides took in the Nant-y-Garth pass and Horseshoe pass. The whole event was really well organised by professional people and was really good fun.

A&D Motorcycles were there representing their business (http://www.admotorcycles.co.uk/) and helping the event to run. Their staff were super and I'll definitely make them my first choice when looking to replace my bike.

Both the Aprilias I rode were fabulously good fun. I could ride the Tuono all day but the RSV was a little too track focussed for my aging skeleton making me notice my wrists and hips wee bit.

The only issue that marred the day was some bloke who was sitting on one of the bikes and moving the bars from lock to lock. Daft bugger managed to lose his balance and drop the thing knocking four other brand new bikes over. He was embarrassed to say the least.

A great day, many thanks to Moto Live and A&D Motorcycles, Denbigh.