SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 12-04-05, 04:05 AM   #1
anmol

Default fitting a 2005 fairing on a 2002 naked sv

Hello fellow sv bunnies,

I bought for a 2002 naked sv was because I didn't like the looks of the s version- but I love the CBR'esque fairings available in the 2003-5s

Is there some way to fit these on a naked 2002? There is a slightly older article on svrider.com but I'm not sure if things have changed since.

Are there similar-looking aftermarker fairings available that are easier to install?

Thanks,
-A
Old 12-04-05, 04:49 AM   #2
MitchC

Hey,

First off, welcome to the site.

To help you with your question, you can install a K3+ fairing on your curvy model SV. But yours being a naked may add some work. Jazzy, has done it and you can see it in November '04's month. Try to get into contact with him see if he can help you out. Here are the pictures:

Hope that helps. Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Mitch

Keep your feet on the pegs and keep your right hand cranked.
Did your right hand write a cheque that your rear tire couldn't cash?

www.MITCHCAVE.com | I Do It With Twins
MitchC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-05, 04:05 AM   #3
anmol

Default Thanks

Hi Mitch,

I bring greetings from the svrider.com forums. This site has tons of extra info though.

I may be doing something wrong, but how do I find out Jazzy's nic? In the member's list, there is no "Jazzy" or "Laurynas". Am I expected to mail John for it?

And I call meself a hacker from MIT...

-Anmol
Old 13-04-05, 09:05 AM   #4
RenamedMonkey

Default Re: Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmol
Hi Mitch,

I bring greetings from the svrider.com forums. This site has tons of extra info though.

I may be doing something wrong, but how do I find out Jazzy's nic? In the member's list, there is no "Jazzy" or "Laurynas". Am I expected to mail John for it?

And I call meself a hacker from MIT...

-Anmol
Mitch gave you a link, see here .

And welcome.