SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Ancillaries Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on various other bits and bobs, such as rearsets, oil, engine bits.

Old 02-10-18, 09:31 AM   #41
R1ffR4ff

Default Re: Bargain Alerts Thread!!!

Can you let me know Bib if the one you buy is any good as It would be a cheaper alternative to the one I have when it needs replacing
Old 02-10-18, 01:21 PM   #42
Adam Ef

Default Re: Bargain Alerts Thread!!!

I've just been over to the Motorcycle Megastore (https://www.megamotorcyclestore.co.uk/) in Swindon for a browse. Mostly last season stuff but lots to look at and internet style prices too. Great to be able to browse and compare real products before you buy.
I went looking for some sensible winter kit, but might have come away with something I didn't mean to buy! (ahem, leather jacket... my first). Too good a price to pass up. Hoping this warm dry weather holds out a bit longer.
Anyone in the South West nearby it's worth a trip.
Adam Ef is offline   Reply With Quote