SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 24-04-08, 06:51 PM   #1
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default For sale: Playstation 2 with lots of bits and pieces inc Buzz & Singstar & Lots more

(note to mods: not sure whether this should be in idle banter or whether it's ok here?)

I know this isn't really bike related but I'm not a random spammer and it is for sale so:

For sale one Playstation2 with one pad, in mint condition as bought by my girlfriend about a year ago and has barely been used.

Her games are (all in mint condition):

dance mat with the accompanying game Dance UK:XL
"Singstar Legends" & "Singstar Rocks" with 2 microphones
"Buzz" the music quiz game
Rayman 10th Anniversary (still in celophane)
Disney's Donald Duck: Quack Attack
Monopoly Party

I've not had a ps2 of my own for years (xbox 360 now) so I've got the following games also for sale (condition = some mint, some bought pre-owned from blockbuster, but all in perfect working order):

Gran Turismo 4
Driv3r
Grand Theft Auto 3 & Grand Theft Auto Liberty City (double boxset)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
The Getaway: Black Monday
True Crime: Streets of LA
Need for Speed underground
Need for Speed underground 2
Spider-Man
Tony Hawks Underground
MotoGP4

we're doing a car boot sale on sunday since we're moving to york on thursday so we are quite keen to get rid of all our old bits & pieces. If anyone's interested send me a pm. We'd like to flog the lot as a bundle but if you want to buy individual games or the console we're open to offers. Paypal plz!

Ta!

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..

Last edited by Paul the 6th; 24-04-08 at 07:28 PM.
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-08, 12:23 PM   #2
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: For sale: Playstation 2 with lots of bits and pieces inc Buzz & Singstar & Lots more

For sale is for SV's & SV Related items only, Idle Banter is for non SV stuff if you wish to sell it.

Good luck with the move and sale.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-08, 12:42 PM   #3
krhall

Default Re: For sale: Playstation 2 with lots of bits and pieces inc Buzz & Singstar & Lots more

My sister is after one for her little boy, how much are you looking for?
Old 25-04-08, 12:52 PM   #4
Jdubya

PM Sent