SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 28-08-13, 03:57 PM   #1
dirtyred619

Default Anyone for a run out this weekend?

I know it seems fairly quiet on this sub forum at the moment but just thought I'd see if anyone was planning a run out this weekend. Need a good blast on my bike and managed to wangle a full weekend to do just that! No plans as yet as to a destination but thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone else is out.
Old 29-08-13, 10:27 AM   #2
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default Re: Anyone for a run out this weekend?

I would really like to, but cannot ride at the moment. I fell off my push-bike last weekend and cannot twist the throttle due to a damaged wrist. I think braking might be an issue too!
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-13, 01:26 PM   #3
dirtyred619

Ah well, doesn't seem much interest anyway from anyone else but I'm heading out still. Think I've decided to head out your way as just heard there's an airshow on in Rhyl in the afternoon, so I'll hit some of the roads in North Wales beforehand in the morning.
Old 30-08-13, 07:32 AM   #4
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

You could come to Essex...