SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 13-11-06, 06:00 PM   #1
instigator

Default Blue Flame Exhaust - k4 k5 k6(?) etc

Stainless Steel can for a K4 onwards (well thats what I was sold it as)

It's the EVO version, two outlets, two removeable baffles.

There is a dent on the back of it, towards the pipework end so it really isn't seen. It isn't perfect but trust me, it'll look and sound ace when fitted. The finish on the sleeve is polished up as new, really sparkling. In typical me fashion, I have made it sound worse than it is probably. The dent is very much clearly there but you can only see it when the exhaust is off the bike! I've repaired the dent as much as I can so it's a slightly pushed in area instead of a big caved in bit! Theres a tiny, tiny one underneath the can too but again....not seen when fitted.

Supplied with baffles, circlips, link pipe, exhaust clamp(s) and exhaust bracket.

Mint they would go for £130-150 on ebay, I reckon this one is good for £110. £100 (postage included) to .org members, otherwise its on ebay tomorrow night.

Old 13-11-06, 10:19 PM   #2
Ter

Whats the inlet diameter?

I'm thinking of sticking on my CBR, just haven't decided if stainless is going to work with the colour scheme.
Old 13-11-06, 10:22 PM   #3
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

I could offer anyone a K3 link pipe for it.

And a recommendation for the can and Blue Flame service from me
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-06, 11:14 PM   #4
instigator

Hi Ter

Have pm'd you. Inlet is standard, 51-52mm internal. I have a cbr 600f link pipe here so can offer it up to check if it fits if you want.