SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 25-07-07, 08:31 PM   #1
svon

Default BP Crash!!

Hi

Just wanted to share with you all that I had a crash with a car last night coming out of Bassett's Pole. Going to be an insurance job- looks like it may be bent forks, radiator,lights,fairing plus anything else they find when it is properly inspected.
As for me nothing broken but bumps and bruises.
If anyone was there and saw it, I cannot have too many witnesses if you are willing to give details.

Thanks
Old 25-07-07, 08:38 PM   #2
Samnooshka

Default Re: BP Crash!!

Sorry to hear this hope its a straight forward claim for you. Glad you were not hurt, at the end of the day the bike is fixable/replaicable.

Good luck getting things sorted
Old 26-07-07, 01:00 PM   #3
scarlett

Default Re: BP Crash!!

Glad you ur ok, hope your not aching to much...and hope your bike is up and running soon.