SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-01-10, 10:32 AM   #1
plowsie

Default The 'what you doing at the weekend' thread, sponsored by Tony Blairs underpant washing bill for Friday 29/1/10

What's the plan Stan?

Prizes today are the trimmings from my hair, or a glow stick.

Today - Finish work at 2, hair cut, pack clothes and footy kit.
Tonight - Rave until my legs and arms have fallen off in Brum at Raver Baby 15. Crawl back to hotel into bed and die.
Tomorrow - Get out of the hotel by 12, then decide whether to rush back for football or nurse hangover with retail therapy in Brum.
Sunday - No plans as yet, no footy which is poo Maybe wash car.
Old 29-01-10, 10:34 AM   #2
speedplay

Default Re: The 'what you doing at the weekend' thread, sponsored by Tony Blairs underpant washing bill for Friday 29/1/10

Tonight, working late.

Tomorrow, working early as have a concrete delivery.

Sunday....might be out on the bike.

Next week plowsie...keep it free!!!
Old 29-01-10, 10:36 AM   #3
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Default Re: The 'what you doing at the weekend' thread, sponsored by Tony Blairs underpant washing bill for Friday 29/1/10

New 'astle !
Old 29-01-10, 10:38 AM   #4
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Tonight - Walk the dog's and then go out for a beer with my friends
Tomorrow - Picking up Liz from her sking trip
Sunday - Sorting out my CV and my linkedin profile, preparing for the fact that there is a chance in 8 weeks time I am going to be told I am being made redundant.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-10, 10:39 AM   #5
carty

Rents in law coming to stay, arriving later this eve, I'm going to the pub first

No real plans for actually doing stuff, which is nice.

I thought you two were raving it up with Davepreston?
Old 29-01-10, 10:42 AM   #6
speedplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by carty View Post

Been put back till next week as they are having to bring more slappers and police in for the event
Old 29-01-10, 10:43 AM   #7
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carty View Post
Preston is so nice, he is allowing me to go to this thing tonight so that i can jump into bed with some young lady, and then next week experience a real man!
Old 29-01-10, 10:45 AM   #8
Grinch

Tonight - nothing.
Sat - nothing.
Sun - I so hope its nothing again.
Old 29-01-10, 10:46 AM   #9
speedplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Preston is so nice, he is allowing me to go to this thing tonight so that i can jump into bed with some young lady, and then next week experience a real man!

I feel sick.
Old 29-01-10, 10:46 AM   #10
Bri w

Tonight - going to a b'day party.
Tomorrow - golf followed by snooker and beer.
Sunday - lazy day before heading to Aberdeen for a few days work.

Currently - Fighting the urge... seen a nice Triumph America

Previously - Honda CB125, Honda CB400-4 & BSA B40, Moto Guzzi 850, Yamaha RD250, Suzuki GT380, Kawasaki Z1B, Kawasaki Z650, Honda VFR, Triumph Street Triple R.
Bri w is offline   Reply With Quote