SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 05-02-11, 01:47 PM   #1
Gazza77

Default Triumph 1050 Sprint ST Parts

Now the Sprint has gone, I've a couple of bits off it to sell. I know there are a few Sprint Owners on here, so I thought I'd stick them up here before they go on ebay. These parts were fitted to a 2005 model; they may fit later years, but I'm not sure if there were any changes.

Triumph Race Exhaust. As new, only did around 1,000 miles since it was fitted. Look identical to the standard can, only is lighter and louder. Not road legal, but you'd have to know precisely where to look to see that, and after a few miles riding, give it a good clean too see the markings too. Part Ref: A9608029 £150 + p&p

Triumph Double Bubble Screen. Good condition. £30 + p&p

I can only estimate the P&P charges at present as I need to give the parts a clean and weigh them, but I'd estimate the exhaust at £10-£15 and the screen at £5-£10. I'll update this post when I have a better idea, however I'll agree postage rates if anyone is interested in them before we sort out payment, so I'm not making money on sending them out. Collection in person is obviously an alternative.

I also have a renntec luggate rack. This is in decent condition, with a few scratches where bungies have been fasted to it. It is missing 4 bolts to fasten it to the bike, but they shouldn't be hard to locate replacements as I know the size, and I'll sort that before sending out if anyone wants it. £35 + p&p

Last but not least is the fitting kit for an Abba stand. Exactly as it says on the tin, £10 + p&p.

Then Triumph Sprint ST with scottoiler and R&Gs & TOR exhaust

Now Benelli Tornado

Last edited by Gazza77; 05-02-11 at 02:32 PM.
Gazza77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-11, 06:44 PM   #2
bongo

Default Re: 1050 Sprint Parts

Why not advertise this lot on www.triumphtorque.com . You will probably raise some interest on there.