SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 08-11-07, 07:32 AM   #21
RingDing

Default Re: Early Morning Idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
i ride with the visor open a little, more often than not. Don't like it closed unless on M-way. still steams up though---must be hot stuff!!!
I'll be riding along and thinking-funny it wasn't this foggy before. End up opening visor right up at lights other wise its hold yer breath time. kinda got used to it now, got it down to a fine art, still bloody annoying though
Get a Fog City insert or a Pinlock insert. Seriously. The amount of difference it makes to the riding experience this time of year, let alone the safety aspect, is more than worth £15!

I also wear specs and find a Pinlock takes care of the visor and a breathguard keeps my glasses clean 90% of the time. Unless I've just a fright!

Do it! (With out meaning to sound too bossy!)

3x Honda C110 - phut-phut-phut
KTM Duke 690 - brum-braaaaaaa!!!!!
BSA C25 - brum-braa-braa
RD350LC Ring-ding-phut-clatter-££££££
RingDing is offline   Reply With Quote