SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 07-07-14, 09:23 PM   #41
Lozzo

Default Re: Don't you just hate it (Warning: images of attractive woman contained within)

She's alright I suppose. Bet the org ladies have bags more personality though, and some of them look just as good with the lights off
Old 08-07-14, 10:31 AM   #42
socommk23

Default Re: Don't you just hate it (Warning: images of attractive woman contained within)

Its better when they are attractive and ride a motorbike. A vtwin to be precise. Like my girl.
Old 08-07-14, 03:04 PM   #43
dawn07

I was married to a gorgeous bodybuilder for many years.......never again.
Next time [ if I get another go at love] I'm going for a short ginger guy that has a big willie and makes me laugh x
Old 08-07-14, 03:25 PM   #44
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn07 View Post
Next time [ if I get another go at love] I'm going for a short ginger guy that has a big willie and makes me laugh x
Well he's not exactly short and I can't comment on his willie but he is sort of gingery and he makes the rest of us laugh... have you met Treacle???
Old 08-07-14, 04:51 PM   #45
Bibio
Mega Poster

Quote:
if i were only single only thing missing is ginger hair but dont worry it's fast going grey.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-14, 09:24 PM   #46
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Quote:
I'm going for a short ginger guy that has a big willie that makes me laugh x
Try these guys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-14, 05:57 PM   #47
dawn07

Haha! Love it Jayne! Thank you x