SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 07-05-10, 09:06 AM   #11
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: Ludlow Spring Food Festival - What I'm doing at the weekend, sponsored by a new Government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepete View Post
With the number of breweries coming, I may have some trouble tasting them all. I'll be giving it one hell of a go though!

Pete
Remember, drink half pints. They normally give you more than half anyways and it costs you less...you can also try more.
Don't go for the cider too early in the day.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 11:07 AM   #12
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Default Re: Ludlow Spring Food Festival - What I'm doing at the weekend, sponsored by a new Government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Speirs View Post
Remember, drink sissy half pints. They normally give you more than half anyways and it costs you less...you can also try more.
Don't go for the cider too early in the day.
Thanks Dad!
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 12:52 PM   #13
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Fine then, get pints of the strongest cider first then find yourself off your tits very early in the day trying to persuade the nearest tree that you in fact love it more before you vomit on your own feet, **** on a policewoman and pass out in a big pile of cow pat.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 12:53 PM   #14
davepreston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Speirs View Post
Fine then, get pints of the strongest cider first then find yourself off your tits very early in the day trying to persuade the nearest tree that you in fact love it more before you vomit on your own feet, **** on a policewoman and pass out in a big pile of cow pat.
sounds like his standard antics at the christmas do