SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SELKENT A forum for the folks down in Kent and SE London.

Old 17-08-07, 01:33 PM   #1
Samnooshka

Default Fund Raising T-shirts

Hey guys,

Next weekend James and I are going to a fun weekend down in Salisbury, camping with the dogs, and raising money for UK Malamute Rescue. http://www.malamuterescue.co.uk/

I was thinking of a way for people to recognise each other at RideOuts and meets etc and thought of a great way of raising money for the rescue, I want to create some t-shirt designs based around the style below:

I obviously offered to the dog forum first as it is for their breed rescue that this is raising money for, and i have a bunch of T-shirts left.

All I will need from you is the pictures of your dog(s), or your bike(s) or kid(s) or anything you would like to base the design around, and your name (real name not forum one) and size of t-shirt (S-XXL). T-shirt colour will be white. The image below is the basic outline of what the shirt will look like:

A basic outline of the design will be your "signature" on the back with the pictures and your forum name and on the front left your name and underneath your name will be the forum name. The signature size will be 1/2 A4 landscape.

Now for the cost... £10 per T-shirt. And ALL proceeds for these T-shirts will go to UK Malamute Rescue, yup, that's right ALL. 10 T-Shirts sold means £100 for Rescue. Payment can either be cash or paypal and then i will give the money to rescue.

I will need pictures in as soon as posible to get them done, but there is no major rush as i probably wont see any of you until after i get back from Salisbury. The sizes i have left are as follows:

If all these go and demand is high enough i can always order more.

Hope people think this is a good idea.

Sammy

(only opening this to SelKent, Soho and GM at the moment, however if you live in other regions and would like one posted please let me know, but you will have to pay the P&P).

For an idea of what a bike one will look like, here is one i did for Rictus:

and the final print:

Last edited by Samnooshka; 18-08-07 at 01:51 PM.
Old 18-08-07, 01:54 PM   #2
Samnooshka

Default Re: Fund Raising T-shirts

Instead of me updating my post in each section please check here http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.p...28#post1265028 for size updates.

cheers

Sammy