SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Pennine Massive For those readers based up north.

Old 19-05-05, 07:19 AM   #1
mikie

Default Accident training - (and a little bit of India as a bonus)

Morning kids,

been away and working for a bit, but back with a vengeance. Saw Stu on Saturday at Squires - hello to him and everyone else (hi bluebell).

But seriously, Leeds MAG have organised a first on scene training course specifically for bikers. The course covers not only ffirst aid, but accident scene management and preservation. It is being run in conjunction with WYMAS, WY Police (who incidentally support MAG a lot) and WY Fire Service. The first course is on the 11th and will be at Kirkstall leisure centre. As far as I know, it is completely free, and they need a minimuum of 12 people per session in order to make it work. Times are being confirmed this week, but if anyone is interested let me know. Alternatively, you could contact Dave Nash direct through the MAG website http://www.leedsmag.org/ or via his email daveatleedsmag@ntlworld.com

As if you need any further incentive, I will be there.

If anyone is wondering where India photos got to, I am still slowly uploading things to the web, but as a taster this is a s far as I got

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/one...vSuADBECmVCGhg

oh, and i got a new bike - yzf750, mucho speedy
Old 19-05-05, 07:43 AM   #2
Marv

Nice pictures! You look like a small boy with that shave and haircut. Or did ten years come off you when you finally got there?

Good to hear your back ont road and all is well.

I'll be looking out for you on the YZF, is it mostly white with purple bits n that? Cos I dont see many of them about.

Mornin.
Old 19-05-05, 11:12 AM   #3
bluebell

Hi Mikie, nice to see you back and sorted with another bike. Nice photo's. We will be at the BMF show on saturday, if your down give us a shout and we could meet up for a cuppa.
Bye for now Ian and Ally.
Old 19-05-05, 11:50 AM   #4
mikie

morning folks
hello Marv, wasn't sure you would be about - stu said you were thinking of chopping in and sticking to pedal power. don't do it, it gives you diseases. the yzf is mostly white with blue bits on, its a respray

bluebell, thinking of going on saturday, but weather doesn't look too happy at the moment, will let you know, ok?

didn't think I looked that young with the beard off, but will bear it in mind
Old 19-05-05, 01:13 PM   #5
Cloggsy

Geez, that isn't you Mikie is it
Old 19-05-05, 01:29 PM   #6
Marv

I'll look out for ya. I'm the bloke on the old push bike with panniers kicking all the cars.

What do me diseases?