SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 30-09-07, 12:30 PM   #1
ASM-Forever

Default TVSF Christmas Shindig

Thats right...im mentioning christmas in September....what you going to do about it?(Note how i didnt say xmas...worst of all abbreviations).

Anyhow with regards to a meal/roller disco/karaoke night or what have you, i'm not saying we should actually have one...but we should post/pretend to have one to maintain our rep as best section.

I suggest we start with a game of pin the tail on the ape and then we take it from there.

As you can tell, this is a very serious post.
Old 30-09-07, 12:35 PM   #2
Law

Default Re: TVSF Christmas Shindig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM-Forever View Post
Thats right...im mentioning christmas in September....what you going to do about it?(Note how i didnt say xmas...worst of all abbreviations).

Anyhow with regards to a meal/roller disco/karaoke night or what have you, i'm not saying we should actually have one...but we should post/pretend to have one to maintain our rep as best section.

I suggest we start with a game of pin the tail on the ape and then we take it from there.

What's wrong with Xmas? I'm lazy.

The GM are debating whether to extend an invitation to you and hold ours at the Golden Retriever.
Old 30-09-07, 12:47 PM   #3
ASM-Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
What's wrong with Xmas? I'm lazy.

The GM are debating whether to extend an invitation to you and hold ours at the Golden Retriever.
Would seating arrangements be similar to those at Rykers, ET/Sarah/Rigor at one end, myself/Nick2/SDMF at the other, with a smattering of muted talking and shifty glances? Come to think of it there was an 'us and them' division at Fox's as well.

Sections at war.......
Old 30-09-07, 05:09 PM   #4
Warthog

Sounds like a great idea, we can have cocktail weenies, white hats, and everyone gets lost and turns up at a different venue
Old 01-10-07, 11:57 AM   #5
sarah

Quote:
Would seating arrangements be similar to those at Rykers, ET/Sarah/Rigor at one end, myself/Nick2/SDMF at the other, with a smattering of muted talking and shifty glances? Come to think of it there was an 'us and them' division at Fox's as well.

Sections at war.......
Dan was there with the GM too. I think we were looking shifty (at Fox's)because we were planning a covert operation to get photos of those amazing white boots of yours.
Old 01-10-07, 04:13 PM   #6
SDMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
Dan was there with the GM too. I think we were looking shifty (at Fox's)because we were planning a covert operation to get photos of those amazing white boots of yours.
White boots do look rather stunning
Old 01-10-07, 06:37 PM   #7
Stig

Quote:

So long as it isn't the same date as the Soho Massive XMAS do, then I should be able to attend.
Old 02-10-07, 09:49 AM   #8
StreetHawk

too Early!