SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 18-01-10, 01:55 PM   #51
Warthog

Default Re: Party time methinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Ginger One View Post

And my house is a No No........
Northolt then?
Old 18-01-10, 02:04 PM   #52
Stig

There will be a house warming at mine some time in the future. Yup. Moving again. Not sure when yet or the location but watch this space.
Old 18-01-10, 03:48 PM   #53
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig_Of_The_Dump View Post
There will be a house warming at mine some time in the future. Yup. Moving again. Not sure when yet or the location but watch this space.
Your record of saying things then actually doing them is a bit poor at the moment Si, I'll believe this when I am puking in your toilet
Old 18-01-10, 06:18 PM   #54
sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I have some good pics, but my camera cable is bust, and my card reader was my ex's, so they are stuck on the camera for the moment. Not sure how to get them off actually.
that's not such a bad thing
Old 18-01-10, 06:22 PM   #55
sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
when? where?
Quote:
Hmmm, Dan's house? Slinfold? Tony's house ?
slinfold is a definitely maybe. will have to have a look at marathon training schedule to see when i could fit another party in
Old 18-01-10, 08:49 PM   #56
Stig

Quote:
Your record of saying things then actually doing them is a bit poor at the moment Si, I'll believe this when I am puking in your toilet
I know what your saying Nick. It has been poor. To be fair I have had a serious amount of poop to deal with of late, but things are turning around (slowly). Two things. 1st, if I am the one hosting the party, then there is little chance of me not making it. 2nd, you can puke any time you like so long as it IS in the toilet. I will not be held responsible for anything that might happen should the vomit not hit the correct target.

Seriously though, not entirely sure when the move is going to happen and not entirely sure when the house warming is going to be, but both are going to happen.
Old 18-01-10, 10:09 PM   #57
walkaboutandy

Cheers for an amusing party, Nick. Nice to see everyone again.

Had to get up at 10am on Sunday after 4 hours sleep. Felt suprisingly good until I had trouble writing my details on a ticket to get in at the NEC. I then realised that I was still drunk and this was confirmed by my mate stating that I stunk of booze. Still the noise of engines and smell of burning rubber soon made me feel better, although oversleeping this morning at 5am was a bit of a shocker!

Well up for the next party!!
Old 18-01-10, 11:36 PM   #58
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig_Of_The_Dump View Post
I know what your saying Nick. It has been poor. To be fair I have had a serious amount of poop to deal with of late, but things are turning around (slowly). Two things. 1st, if I am the one hosting the party, then there is little chance of me not making it. 2nd, you can puke any time you like so long as it IS in the toilet. I will not be held responsible for anything that might happen should the vomit not hit the correct target.

Seriously though, not entirely sure when the move is going to happen and not entirely sure when the house warming is going to be, but both are going to happen.
Glad to hear things are slowly looking up mate. Any idea where the new house is going to be roughly? May I recommend Banbury?
Old 18-01-10, 11:37 PM   #59
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkaboutandy View Post
Cheers for an amusing party, Nick. Nice to see everyone again.

Had to get up at 10am on Sunday after 4 hours sleep. Felt suprisingly good until I had trouble writing my details on a ticket to get in at the NEC. I then realised that I was still drunk and this was confirmed by my mate stating that I stunk of booze. Still the noise of engines and smell of burning rubber soon made me feel better, although oversleeping this morning at 5am was a bit of a shocker!

Well up for the next party!!
Always good to see you Andy . Lets meet up for a drink soon!