Default Re: AR 10 - Your memories ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
The tent invasion: you b'stards!!!
My finest work of the WHOLE weekend your honour
Old 09-08-10, 10:04 PM   #72
xXBADGERXx

Invading Bears Tent , I will reveal all later . That stupid crazy eyed mother ****er of a Sheep that charged right across me on 1000 sheep road , Being the "Last Man Standing" and going to bed last and staggering to my tent in daylight just as somebody emerged from their tent with a towel under their arm for an early morning shower , Drawing a really tiny todger on "Dangerous Dave" after Girth said "I`ve forgotten how to draw one!!!" .... giving too much away here really , I`ll do an epic write up
Old 09-08-10, 10:14 PM   #73
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBADGERXx View Post
...Being the "Last Man Standing" and going to bed last...
Lies lies lies. Although you zipped me into my tent I purposely stood up for ten more minutes so I could claim that one.
Old 09-08-10, 10:31 PM   #74
xXBADGERXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Lies lies lies. Although you zipped me into my tent I purposely stood up for ten more minutes so I could claim that one.
Nice try you Spicy Simian , I took my sweet time walking across that field
Old 09-08-10, 10:33 PM   #75
Milky Bar Kid

Christening Bellerophone "Bellend".

Genius....
Old 09-08-10, 11:10 PM   #76
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Indeed it was Nic, indeed it was.

For me...where to start???

Being in the cabin and therefore able to meet and say hello to pretty much everyone that arrived before 9pm...after that I was in desperate need of a shower, so sorry, but if you arrived then you were in good hands

Thirsday night, something happened at the end of the night that will make me laugh forever, that's all I'm saying and only a few others will ever share that...because they were there!

Seeing the look on Bills (banannamans) face when he was telling me how amazing he thought the roads and scenery were.

Driving into the field and almost wetting myself when I saw Dangerous Dave tied to a tent!

The ride, my first time in a big group and marking and it didn't feel any different to a normal ride, only more people to share the fun with...

Leading me on to trying desperately to catch up after marking on leg 2 and having Stig behind me as we did some rather ridiculous speeds up the brecon bypass and through the twisties. I actually think there was a point at which we rode for about 6-8 miles before meeting the next little group and passing. Felt like that anyway.

Having a clear road in front of me on the second run of 1000 sheep road with Treacle behind me. Two Kwaks flying down the road with gingernuts at the controls...awesome and made better by seeing the smile on his face at the next stop...I think he enjoyed that

The last leg when it was just a bunch of markers and Stretchie decided to have some fun. We all stuck pretty close and the noise was...IMMENSE! Also enjoyed perving at Baldyman in my mirrors

Bear telling everyone to be quiet in the bar, then doing unspeakable things to Shelly.

Thanking everyone, toasting absent friends as the Org has loved and lost a few over the years and seeing people make their way to say cheers to Hovis.

Seeing Girths skills on the pole, he's done that before!

Many many hugs of pretty much everyone all weekend. Many many hugs off my Stretchiemapoos as he's gorgeous and I love him.

So many people meeting MBK and now understanding just why me and Dan love her so very very much.

Bear telling any man he could find on Saturday night to have a grope of my breasts as he proclaimed them to be amazing.

Bear numming my breasts on Saturday night, then having a little nibble and moaning when I refused to remove my hoodie, t-shirt and bra!

Bear when he realised that on my way to the loos on Saturday morning that I had no bra on and wouldn't allow him to grope me

Anyone else spotting a theme here

Who am I kidding, it was all amazing and it was all down to you lot being there

Last edited by gruntygiggles; 09-08-10 at 11:12 PM.
gruntygiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 11:38 PM   #77
tinpants
Ubique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Bar Kid View Post
Christening Bellerophon "Bellend".

Genius....
Oh, the wit...lol!!

Its only borrowed. I WILL have my revenge, in this life or the next.
Old 10-08-10, 09:31 AM   #78
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzwheel View Post
Squirrel Hunter saying to me on Saturday night that he wasnt able to overtake me on 1000 sheep road
Well done mate, that's quite an achievment, one which I am looking forward to myself someday (hopefully)

• The AMAZING banter ALL weekend (just a couple from the many)
    • Blue Curvey Jester - I love you man... Even if it does take you hours to tell us about surfing up the Severn in your flip flops to your MiniMoto GP championship at Strensham services.... Timothy Cocksnot solutes you
    • Mac99 - For explaining Wales national dish of 'Border Collie and Chips' which they sell just west of Crickhowell, they also do a kids meal, 'Jack Russell Nuggets and chips' or a supersized version which is 'Battered St Bernard and wedges'
    • MattSV - For feeding me ammo all weekend and taking it like the man he is, DUUUDE (and also for the constant abuse of the Quiff meister)
    • Squirrell_Hunter and BaP - The ongoing saga of problem erections
  • Leading - I was so nervous on Saturday morning, we had a markers meeting and I talked gibberish until all the markers took over and held the meeting while I stood there shaking like a 12 year old at a Westlife concert
  • The rozzer turning up at the first stop and being an absolute dude, especially after Spiderman came over pinched his bum and put his arms around him
  • The last two legs especially of the route - ESPECIALLY the home stretch eh Fizz
  • Having a fantastic pillion
  • Monkeys face light up as he said "We just don't get to ride roads like this", come over anytime mate
  • My WONDERFUL missus getting all the thanks and praise she deserves and then crying about it... You silly sod, I LOVE YOU
And above all just seeing everyone in one field having a blast as we do every year

Look right-> <-Look Left

Last edited by _Stretchie_; 10-08-10 at 10:07 AM.
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 10:25 AM   #79
blue curvy jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stretchie_ View Post

The AMAZING banter ALL weekend (just a couple from the many)
    • Blue Curvey Jester - I love you man... Even if it does take you hours to tell us about surfing up the Severn in your flip flops to your MiniMoto GP championship at Strensham services.... Timothy Cocksnot solutes you
Would have been so much quicker if jonathan knob-rot haden't kept making me laugh or that bottle of vodka had been smaller
    • Quote:
      Originally Posted by _Stretchie_ View Post
    • Mac99 - For explaining Wales national dish of 'Border Collie and Chips' which they sell just west of Crickhowell, they also do a kids meal, 'Jack Russell Nuggets and chips' or a supersized version which is 'Battered St Bernard and wedges'

awesome miss read even though i did go past there to see if they had any left on my ride past the sign was missing and a burger king lorry was going the other way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by blue curvy jester; 10-08-10 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-08-10, 11:41 AM   #80
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue curvy jester View Post
I did go past there to see if they had any left on my ride past the sign was missing and a burger king lorry was going the other way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tard... But just to let you know, it was there yesterday (Monday) afternoon when we passed

Look right-> <-Look Left
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote