SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 03-01-08, 12:19 PM   #991
philbut

Default Re: <tumbleweed>

I am here, Don't delete us!!!! The reason I am guessing we are all so quiet is that over christmas, we all bugger off visiting family etc. I put 1500 miles on the ZZR over the holiday visiting people, and its kinda wierd asking people to use their PC so you can surf a forum.

I am still up for the meet on the 8th btw. Warthog might be there, but as I think he said, he will just have arrived back from the states and so might be feelin a bit rubbish.
Old 03-01-08, 02:23 PM   #992
ASM-Forever

Don't delete us.

Old 04-01-08, 09:52 AM   #993
flibble

2nd the don't delete...

Can I join, please, please... am in Wraysbury so reckon that falls in the TVSF too

So can anyone join the Shirehorse meets and do you all go for a bike ride aswell before/after??
Old 04-01-08, 12:17 PM   #994
StreetHawk

Anyone is welcome... The more the merrier The only requirements are that you don't turn up when you say you will and then get hopelessly lost on evry rideout after the first bend in the road

The fortnighly meet is more a social meet than a rideout, there isn't usually a rideout, well not in the winter anyway..
Old 04-01-08, 01:21 PM   #995
philbut

Yeah, come along. We are mostly a freindly bunch. We did try doing rideouts in the dark after a meet once - one half of us ended up in Henley, the other lot in Marlow so we gave up on that one. will hopefully resume the week day rideouts when we get a bit more light.

We try and do some stuff at the weekends, weather dependant for those of us who don't like their bikes gettin wet (nick ).

Nick - I still owe you some cash for the NEC trip mate, I havent forgotten.
Old 04-01-08, 02:41 PM   #996
flibble

Sounds good & Shirehorse do fantastic food. Had beef & musroom strognoff the other day... awesome! hehe.

Will try make it next week, ride back from work in Ealing.. and maybe as Nick_x says, I will turn up... mwahahaha
Old 04-01-08, 06:57 PM   #997
StreetHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbut View Post
Yeah, come along. We are mostly a freindly bunch. We did try doing rideouts in the dark after a meet once - one half of us ended up in Henley, the other lot in Marlow so we gave up on that one. will hopefully resume the week day rideouts when we get a bit more light.

We try and do some stuff at the weekends, weather dependant for those of us who don't like their bikes gettin wet (nick ).

Nick - I still owe you some cash for the NEC trip mate, I havent forgotten.
Cheers dude... I may come along to but you know me! Can't afford petrol for the car let alone the bike.. Broke!
Old 04-01-08, 06:58 PM   #998
StreetHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by flibble View Post
Sounds good & Shirehorse do fantastic food. Had beef & musroom strognoff the other day... awesome! hehe.

Will try make it next week, ride back from work in Ealing.. and maybe as Nick_x says, I will turn up... mwahahaha
Nick bashing already.... Hmmmm
Old 05-01-08, 12:41 PM   #999
KnightRider
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_1871 View Post
Nick bashing already.... Hmmmm
Didn't take him long to learn how things work around here!

J

PS - See you all on Tuesday...if you could all form a protective circle around my bike this time it would be appreciatted.

CBR600RR7

Link to map of TV members...if your not on the map then PM me. My facebook profile
KnightRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 01:26 PM   #1000
StreetHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Didn't take him long to learn how things work around here!

J

PS - See you all on Tuesday...if you could all form a protective circle around my bike this time it would be appreciatted.

I may come along actually... With all the money/drinks/food i'm owed it should be a good night!