SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 19-06-12, 01:22 PM   #31
femaleacid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoL View Post
What about Minish Cap on the gameboy? back to the OG style with that one.
The only games I recall playing on Gameboy (this was when I was about 7- is Pokemon, tetris and mario.
I remember getting a Gameboy colour for Christmas years ago and I was so happy. This year I got the new Xbox slim and I was just like.. My life is over.
Old 19-06-12, 01:29 PM   #32
HoL

Default Re: Oh dear I'm bored already

Minish cap was on the gamboy after the colour one - can't remember what it was called, had the flip up lid. I played it on my DS.

Which version on mariokart do you favour then? You can't be into the original, I'm guessing you're a doubledash girl
Old 19-06-12, 01:37 PM   #33
femaleacid

Quote:
Minish cap was on the gamboy after the colour one - can't remember what it was called, had the flip up lid. I played it on my DS.

Which version on mariokart do you favour then? You can't be into the original, I'm guessing you're a doubledash girl
I think their was the original (which I had) the the colour, then the advance and then the SP and then the DS series.
I had every one but I don't have the first 3 anymore!

And I didn't play mario cart screw that! I played super mario bros! I had a few games for the SP as well like Spyro and Zelda. But I was only young at time so I wasn't that interested but I may buy a old Gameboy again! :')
Old 19-06-12, 01:39 PM   #34
Spank86

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleacid View Post
If you buy a N64 you can play it on that but on the GameCube you can buy the Super Mario Game which includes a special disc which has the original Zeldas, Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.

I Bought the limited edition Ocarina of time which included Wind waker and the Ocarina of Time Master Quest (a bit harder)
I bought twilight princess as well which is my 2nd favourite.
To the ebay batman!
Old 19-06-12, 01:41 PM   #35
HoL

Quote:
And I didn't play mario cart screw that!
Ahem! screw you. Best.driving.game.ever.

I've still got an original Gameboy. It's pants.
Old 19-06-12, 01:43 PM   #36
femaleacid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank86 View Post
To the ebay batman!
They do a awesome shop in Manchester in Afflecks Palace and they have every single retro game, consoles, figurines and alsorts.
Makes it even better they have a comic store next to it and sell all kinds of things they had a HUGE Chewbacca teddy and I so wanted it!
Old 19-06-12, 01:43 PM   #37
Spank86

The original gameboy isn't pants, it's epic.

The batteries last forever.

Quote:
They do a awesome shop in Manchester in Afflecks Palace and they have every single retro game, consoles, figurines and alsorts.
Makes it even better they have a comic store next to it and sell all kinds of things they had a HUGE Chewbacca teddy and I so wanted it!

Bit of a hike all the way up there, although I think theres a place like that in southampto, they certainly had a lot of random fantasy stuff when I was passing by one time.

Last edited by Spank86; 19-06-12 at 01:44 PM.
Old 19-06-12, 01:44 PM   #38
femaleacid

Quote:
Ahem! screw you. Best.driving.game.ever.

I've still got an original Gameboy. It's pants.
Don't get me wrong, I like mario cart but if it was a choice between Super Mario Bros and Mario cart, I'd pick SMB

It's not pants! It's cool! I remember I bought one of them lenses that fold over it that magnify the screen and had lights on it.. The good old days!
Old 19-06-12, 01:45 PM   #39
HoL

Best thing I found a while ago was a SNES emulator for android that you could bluetooth your Wii controller to. That is a nice invention.
Old 19-06-12, 01:46 PM   #40
HoL

Quote:
I remember I bought one of them lenses that fold over it that magnify the screen and had lights on it.. The good old days!
hahahahaa I'd forgotten about the wonderful accessories