SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 28-02-08, 11:17 AM   #1
metalmonkey

Default Latest bike racing game on old xbox

Hey guys I have an old xbox, NOT the 360 won't get one either cause I can't afford it and won't play it much.

But what I want is the most update xbox game for my old one to race all the circuits in the UK. Any one have any ideas guys? Or if you have it and don't use it, I will put it to good use!

Thanks
Old 28-02-08, 11:26 AM   #2
Blue_SV650S

Default Re: Latest bike racing game on old xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
Hey guys I have an old xbox, NOT the 360 won't get one either cause I can't afford it and won't play it much.

But what I want is the most update xbox game for my old one to race all the circuits in the UK. Any one have any ideas guys? Or if you have it and don't use it, I will put it to good use!

Thanks
I don't think there is a UK one ... MotoGP is your best bet, but it only has Donny Its also almost impossible to keep the bike on the track for a whole lap!!
Old 28-02-08, 11:27 AM   #3
plowsie

Well I had my brothers Xbox off him cos he got a Wii, only to find out that they dont bloody make Xbox games anymore. Prob best to get summit like Toca Touring Cars for it mate. That is normally the best...
Old 28-02-08, 11:36 AM   #4
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_SV650S View Post
I don't think there is a UK one ... MotoGP is your best bet, but it only has Donny Its also almost impossible to keep the bike on the track for a whole lap!!
And there was me going to post that if Bluethunder is planning on using video games to learn tracks, then didnt he see that clarkson found out that it was a bit of a waste of time?

But then with your comment, sounds like it might be exactly like how his real life experience will be :P

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-08, 11:48 AM   #5
metalmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
And there was me going to post that if Bluethunder is planning on using video games to learn tracks, then didnt he see that clarkson found out that it was a bit of a waste of time?

But then with your comment, sounds like it might be exactly like how his real life experience will be :P
Thats the plan mate to sit and play on the tracks that I will be on, to get an idea of what they are like, nope I didn't the Clarkson thing on it. But its only for a gernal idea of the bends, maybe tip in points ect.

I hardly use my xbox as well, can't remeber the last time I played halo to be honest, but might as well put it to use. I got when I was ill last summer and had no choice but lie on the sofa do nothing, it was a very long 33 days.