SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 11-06-15, 06:48 PM   #1
Citizen

Default FS Curvy

The sad time has come to let my fun machine go due to the imminent arrival of a ZX9r
This is all copied from my ads elsewhere, looking for 1000 from a fellow sv orger.

For sale is my 2000 (W) Suzuki SV650s which I have had for 2 years now but the imminent arrival of a new bike means it has to go, the photo shows it without the rear grab rail but this is back on now.

Since I have had it I have done lots of work on it including:

New D.I.D chain and sprockets (-1 on the front)
New Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres
Replacement Regulator/Rectifier
New clutch cable and actuator
Front mudguard fender extender
New battery
R6 Throttle tube
Fitted Indicator buzzers
Fitted double bubble screen

Also included are:

2 x rear racks (1 is a like for like swap with the rear grab bar)
Single seat cowl (black)

Lots of bits, some spare indicators and a Scottoiler which I removed but am sure it can be refitted easily.
The only not so good things are there are some scratches on the fairings and crash bungs where is has gone over at some point in its life (not me I have to add!) and has 2 small dents in the tank, one either side, oh and the seat split slightly today!
The MOT is due late July and I will get a new one before the sale, it went through fine last year, no advisories.
The mileage is 34,127 at present but will rise slightly as I am still using the bike for work and pleasure.
I think I have covered everything and hopefully been as truthful as can be, please no low ball offer or swaps for a Nintendo 64 or similar (might be interested in a car though!) as it is a waste of both yours and my time.
Thanks for reading, any questions please ask.

Last edited by Citizen; 11-06-15 at 07:06 PM.
Citizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-15, 08:25 PM   #2
Mega Poster

Default Re: FS Curvy

£900 cash?