SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 28-05-17, 05:09 PM   #1
Sir Trev
Mega Poster

Default Bagster tank bag

Hi all

Since putting a top box on I have hardly used my tank bag, so would any of you like it? Should fit all Bagster harnesses whether full cover or the strappy type. Model is Minea and from the look of the current catalogue it is similar to the Roader. Good size for a day out, expands to cope with an overnight stay, almost never used rain cover, backpack straps which tuck away when on the bike, clear map pocket (these days more likely to have a smartphone or GPS under it) internal straps and pockets, and so on.

£25 picked up/meet and hand over or plus postage if that's not practical.

Bit of a long shot I know but if any of you would also like the Tank cover for a blue GSX-F (fits 650 and 1250, same tank as a Bandit too) you can have them both for £75. Or of you know anyone that would like one or both...

Bag 1 by Trevor Laight, on Flickr
Bag 2 by Trevor Laight, on Flickr

Bag 3 by Trevor Laight, on Flickr

Bag 4 by Trevor Laight, on Flickr
Old 29-05-17, 11:17 AM   #2
Mark_h
Mega Poster

Default Re: Bagster tank bag

Hi, Yes please on the bag. Mine's been nibbled by mice! I'm in Fleet, happy to meet up somewhere one evening or when-ever suits. No immediate rush. Can do cash on collection or a transfer now if you'd prefer.
Aliquid prudentissimus delectabiles et intelligentes in adamasset lingua.
Mark_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 11:37 AM   #3
Sir Trev
Mega Poster

Default Re: Bagster tank bag

Hello Mark - long time no see. Consider the bag yours and I'll PM you regarding a meet up.