SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 11-02-09, 12:54 PM   #1
bris

Default Lewis jacket size small for sale.

I have a brand new with tags Lewis jacket for sale, it is a small and was a christmas present for me but is a little too tight for me. I was hoping to fit into it at some point but have giving up hope now so think its best to let it go. it is a well made jacket with zip out lining and has elbow and shoulder protection, it also has a large pocket on the back for what I assume to be to put back protection in.
It was £100 at retail but I think when it was bought it had 15% off but anyway I want £50 delivered for it or £45 collected from Edinburgh or Livingston. Paypal gift would be fine or pm for other payment options. Thanks for looking.

Old 15-02-09, 09:52 PM   #2
bris

Default Re: Lewis jacket size small for sale.

Open to offers on this now, before it goes to ebay.
Old 13-12-09, 01:50 PM   #3
bris

Still got this if anyone is interested.
Old 20-09-10, 07:32 PM   #4
bris

Never got round to putting this on the bay so if any one is interested I will take £30 delivered.
Old 08-11-10, 03:45 AM   #5
AirArmed

still for sale? will give you 30
Old 09-11-10, 10:54 PM   #6
bris

Yes m8 np, PM me your details.
Old 10-11-10, 12:23 PM   #7
Speedy Claire

I can personally vouch for the quality and protection offered by Lewis... I have a ladies lewis textile jacket and was wearing it when I came off at 70-80mph; I suffered only minor injuries and the jacket only suffered a small scratch.