SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Helmets Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on this subject.

Old 14-10-04, 07:57 PM   #1
vroooOOOM

Default ARAI HELMET FREE KIT BAG

Anyone had this trouble yet
I purchased a brand new Arai helmet which was what I wanted then at the checkout, "WOW" I'm gona get a free kit bag worth £75.
So sent me receipt off to Mmm can't remember off hand but I had a letter come back saying I won't get it untill end Sept. this was at the end of Aug, so end of Sept telephone the promotors only to find out I won't get me bag untill the end of Oct at the earliest.
Aparently the fist batch of bags were not up to scratch so the promotors sent them back and are now waiting for another batch to be made by another manufacturer. I've been told that I will get me bag and it will be worth the wait, Oh well only a couple more weeks to wait, untill then I'll have to use the old green bin linner bag to keep me kit in.
So if you see me on the road wid a green bin linner on the back you'll know who it is

Old 15-10-04, 11:05 PM   #2
H-Gerickemark

sorry but this is true

gettin a couple of calls a week at work asking about kit bags
Old 09-12-04, 09:09 AM   #3
vroooOOOM

Got a letter last week to go and collect my bag from the shop that I purchased the helmet from, Boll****cks had to travel over the water to Bristol.

Anyway finaly got the bag MMMmmmm was it worth it ! NAaaa I'd much rather that the so say bag worth (so they claimed) £75 had been taken off the price of the helmet, still they did try and I got me bag at the end of the day.

All in all I would still have bought the Arai helmet cos in my experience Arai are the DBs and if I'm gona shove me precious ed somewhere at speed I want to give myself the best chance.