SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 23-06-09, 10:20 PM   #1
muffles

Default Brands Hatch (GP) 3rd August

Err...bit random but I seem to have mysteriously booked my 2nd track day before actually going on my first....and I'm in inters this time *gulp*

This is on the recommendation of my mate though, it's not completely out of the blue...he's done a few track days and can't understand why I'm going in novice on my first

We've ridden a fair bit together so he knows how I ride, but I hope his faith is not misplaced, lol.

Anyway it's with No Limits, I think, and it's...wait for it... £219

Anyone else going?
Old 24-06-09, 07:22 AM   #2
krhall

Default Re: Brands Hatch (GP) 3rd August

Brands GP circuit, I was thinking of doing that but the price is a bit steep, it is supposed to be awesome.
Old 24-06-09, 07:31 AM   #3
muffles

Do it do it
Old 24-06-09, 07:34 AM   #4
krhall

I'd love to mate, might see how next Thursday goes, as my ability is not that hot as I spend my entire biking life bolt upright commuting!
Old 24-06-09, 07:46 AM   #5
muffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhall View Post
I'd love to mate, might see how next Thursday goes, as my ability is not that hot as I spend my entire biking life bolt upright commuting!
Hence the need to get on more track days and you will know part of the circuit already - bonus
Old 24-06-09, 12:00 PM   #6
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Would love to but jobless at mo so no spending on luxuries like this for a while i guess.

Just glad i booked the one were doing next week and paid for it all when i had a job, lol.

And you're one lucky git having a 2nd trackday so soon after your first Muffles, you'll finish the first and be gagging to do it all again...and you will be. Damn you, lol.

Only slightly jealous, honest.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 12:26 PM   #7
muffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Would love to but jobless at mo so no spending on luxuries like this for a while i guess.

Just glad i booked the one were doing next week and paid for it all when i had a job, lol.

And you're one lucky git having a 2nd trackday so soon after your first Muffles, you'll finish the first and be gagging to do it all again...and you will be. Damn you, lol.

Only slightly jealous, honest.
Lol, hope things get better for you soon mate, it's 3rd august - so a fair while away and you never know eh!

My usual problem is holiday time...but earning the money and having the holiday time don't usually go hand in hand - this is the first year (after over 3 years riding!) that I've spared some days to get on these, heheh.
Old 24-06-09, 12:39 PM   #8
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Good for you mate, and just after the AR too. Lots of nice summer didign and track days for you this year then after a 3 yr drought.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 24-06-09, 12:41 PM   #9
muffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Good for you mate, and just after the AR too. Lots of nice summer didign and track days for you this year then after a 3 yr drought.
Yeah! But no AR just the track days.
Old 24-06-09, 12:44 PM   #10
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

what, what,what,whaaaaaaaaat?

Why no AR?