SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-15, 04:14 PM   #1
ahmedf

Default Oxford Heated Premium Hot Grips - Sports- Brand new box

Brand New

More info can be found HERE

Price £55 collected from SW London

Oxford Heated Premium Hot Grips - Sports

Moulded wiring arrangement is both durable and discreet, 1-piece moulded construction ensures unrivalled performance and reliability. Grip design fits the vast majority of bikes, but can be cut down to size if required, intelligent electronic temperature control comes complete with mounting bracket Soft ultra-grippy rubber provides comfort and feedback.
  • Soft, ultra-grippy diamond tread
  • 5 heat settings
  • Discreet moulded wire arrangement
  • 1-piece moulded construction
  • Can be cut down if required
  • Raised buttons for use with gloves
  • Battery saving mode
  • Handlebar switch bracket included
  • Suitable for 22mm handlebars
  • Rain proof switch
  • Draws under 4A
  • Length: 123mm / 114mm

Last edited by ahmedf; 23-04-15 at 04:15 PM.

Old 23-04-15, 06:29 PM   #2
carelesschucca
Mega Poster

Default Re: Oxford Heated Premium Hot Grips - Sports- Brand new unopened box

Don't want to worry you but I bought a set delivered for £48 about three weeks ago. good product though saved my fingers from freezing last week.

sv650s (gone) gsx-r600 (gone) Street R675 (now living in Inbhir Nis )
Old 23-04-15, 08:18 PM   #3
ahmedf

Appreciate your input, but do you have a link to said grips?

These are the newer latest version that have an automatic shut off.

Im abroad at the moment and posted these without researching price But when i was in the UK i found none at that price that's for sure For this version.

Old 24-04-15, 08:20 AM   #4
7755matt

What code wouldt that be?
Old 24-04-15, 02:22 PM   #5
ahmedf

Yes, I would like to see this code too and this price that seems to be spamming my for sale thread!

Old 02-05-15, 05:53 PM   #6
rockchunk

summer discount ????

Old 02-05-15, 08:23 PM   #7
ahmedf

To be honest, I think they are a steal at the given price.

Bar the baseless spamming in this thread, I have yet to see the NEW version being sold at a price anywhere near this.

Check this THREAD out for testimonials of how the new auto-off system works flawlessly.

Old 03-05-15, 05:50 AM   #8
Runako

[QUOTE=ahmedf;3009880]To be honest, I think they are a steal at the given price.

Bar the baseless spamming in this thread, I have yet to see the NEW version being sold at a price anywhere near ... Blah blah blah/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have said this. You were given a heads up on what's already out there. I've already had people pm'ing me for the code due to your response. That's why they haven't sold. Your price is clearly wrong for some, if they can get it from a retailer for the same price or less.

Were something to go wrong, at least they can get some redress from a retailer as opposed to a private seller. So its a no brainer really. If people know of better price, then just adjust your price to suit and stop having a moan.

P.s. I've had Oxford Grips for 4 years always wired to the battery and it is an auto off. Left my bike standing for 7 months and the bike started first time. I've never had a problem and they're at least 4 yrs old. So stop selling this like its got a novel feature. Its not. They've probably improved the product but the auto-off feature is just one of their existing, best selling features.

Last edited by Runako; 03-05-15 at 06:00 AM.

Old 03-05-15, 07:32 PM   #9
ahmedf

My response was actually aimed at the other person. But that seems to be the norm on this forum nowadays, just ruin peoples for sale threads.

Sold many parts when i parted my bike without issue a few years ago With noone ****ing on my thread so i will loan all i want.

Had you not mentioned the code people would be none the wiser. Go figure.

Last edited by ahmedf; 03-05-15 at 07:36 PM.

Old 04-05-15, 01:39 AM   #10
Runako

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedf View Post
My response was actually aimed at the other person. But that seems to be the norm on this forum nowadays, just ruin peoples for sale threads.

Sold many parts when i parted my bike without issue a few years ago With noone ****ing on my thread so i will loan all i want.

Had you not mentioned the code people would be none the wiser. Go figure.
Hey its your thread. Do what you like 😊

Closed Thread