SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 19-04-19, 09:37 AM   #1
Chris A

Default For Sale - W reg Blue SV650S, only 16.5k miles Just £700

I have my wife's blue, 2000 (W reg) SV650S for sale. Only 16,500 miles.

In Oxted, Surrey, UK.

Only £700. Why so low a price? Please read all the below, so you know what you're getting.

It's been SORN'd for a 2 years. Kept in a dry garage until 1 year ago, when it had to go outside, but was kept covered and sheltered. Was regularly started and currently starts and runs fine, though hasn't recently been ridden.

Am selling it because my wife isn't using it any more, and it deserves to be used. Am advertising it here, before putting on eBay as I'd prefer it to go to a SV lover, not a trader. Hence the reason why a low price.

Also, it has no tax, insurance or MoT, and we are not interested in getting it insured, only to ride it to the MoT place, pay for the MoT and then sell it. Yes, I know we can get back more than the cost of that in an increased sale price for an MoT'd bike, but we're not interested in that. We may go to that trouble before putting it on ebay, but if it goes for this low price to an SV lover, then that's great.

So you will have to either trailer it away, or ride it direct to an MoT place yourself. For that reason, there will be no test rides either - not until you have bought it AND signed the V5 to show that my wife wasn't the owner at the time you were stopped!

I have the V5 in my wife's name and address, and past MoT certificates. Last MoT'd in 2016 (no advisories), and has done only 100 miles since that MoT. HPI Clear.

No offers - I'm not into haggling. I've been honest about the situation with the bike, so please only get in touch if you are interested at the advertised price.

If I don't sell it on here, it'll go on eBay or Gumtree. We'd like to see her go to a good home.

And I'll throw in the Haynes manual too!

I'm REALLY struggling to add a simple (and small) picture file to this post - it refuses to add, so I have to link to a couple of dropbox photos - sorry! I have more photos, but for some reason I can't add them here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj3v6dl88k...93621.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/khs7ve0w5q...93604.jpg?dl=0

Chris
Chris A is offline   Reply With Quote