SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 16-12-09, 12:34 PM   #41
Stig

Default Re: Break up

What is all this idle banter doing in a regional area thread? Be gone all you aliens.
Old 16-12-09, 12:47 PM   #42
ophic
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig_Of_The_Dump View Post
What is all this idle banter doing in a regional area thread? Be gone all you aliens.
*goes home*
Old 17-12-09, 01:59 PM   #43
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Teese View Post
just enjoy yourself with the Miss Never-gonna-be-right but are quite fun
Haha, there are loads of those around!
Old 18-12-09, 10:00 AM   #44
Von Teese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Haha, there are loads of those around!
Yeah we tend to call them 'slappers' up here in Northants, and the streets are full of them...just nip into Bridge street on a Friday or Saturday night, I can guarentee you that you wont find a decent girl around for miles!!! Except the ones in uniform hehe!
Actually there is a really pretty girl at work I was chatting to last night, asked in a round about way if she was single and she said yes, so I told her she would have to come to some of the biker get togethers!!
****plotting begins!
Old 18-12-09, 02:23 PM   #45
Warthog

Quote:
Yeah we tend to call them 'slappers' up here in Northants, and the streets are full of them...just nip into Bridge street on a Friday or Saturday night, I can guarentee you that you wont find a decent girl around for miles!!! Except the ones in uniform hehe!
Actually there is a really pretty girl at work I was chatting to last night, asked in a round about way if she was single and she said yes, so I told her she would have to come to some of the biker get togethers!!
****plotting begins!
Haha ok VT, you can be my pimp . I don't like girly girls though, I basically like men but with female parts hahaha like AbnormalDan hahaha
Old 18-12-09, 02:26 PM   #46
ophic
Mega Poster

Quote:
I basically like men
cue the misquotes
Old 18-12-09, 11:33 PM   #47
Von Teese

Quote:
Haha ok VT, you can be my pimp . I don't like girly girls though, I basically like men but with female parts hahaha like AbnormalDan hahaha
Yes I can see the attraction:

Stunning! Just stunning!

Last edited by Von Teese; 19-12-09 at 08:49 AM.
Old 19-12-09, 01:15 AM   #48
blueto

i love girly girls. the girlier the better, Make better lovers IMO
Old 20-12-09, 08:52 PM   #49
SVStorm

The same happened to me about a month ago. My boyfriend(of 1 year) and I split up. Have been moving today too and would not have done it without VT and Tris (love you VT and Tris )

Believe me it does get better. This was my second relationship after getting a divorce(was with my ex husband for 11 years in total) It is like riding a bike, you fall off and you just have to get back up and try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Space in there for a Honda? You only need to save up for a house half the size now.
If there is any offer of garage space I think I should have it. I do now live in Coventry and that makes me closer to Banbary. My poor SV will have to sleep outside as I dont have a garage anymore

Quote:
Speak for yourself chav-ho, Im an AWESOME girlfriend!

I am too Shame the men dont stick around though

Quote:
Interesting thoughts go through your head while you are single, everything seems so easy when you are in a relationship.
Yip things do seem easier in a relationship, but quiet soon you will start finding out who you are again and that is the best bit.
After being with the same person for such a long time you loose a bit of who you are and now is the time to find that out again
Good luck
Old 20-12-09, 09:13 PM   #50
Von Teese

Nats, dont worry about it, you are a great friend and I will do anything for you, like I said, I could never have let you struggle today.

As far as relationships go, Ive met both of you and you are both lovely people, you will find your Mr and Miss Right somewhere along the way as good people deserve happiness.

I never thought that I would find my Mr Right, but I did!
It makes you look back at your old relationships realise that you knew deep down that they just werent the right person for you.
Im still friends with my exes and there are no hard feelings I just now realise that they were never my soulmate, and you just seem to know when its right.

Hang in there....there is hope!