SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 16-02-10, 10:28 PM   #1
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Default Eyeball Black Curvey!

At the lights this evening, right behind a DRZ. Also saw you heading towards whitney yesterday, with the same DRZ in front.

I was the geezer in the White KONE Transit at the lights, on the junction of Parks road and Banbury Road.

Was it anyone from on here?

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-10, 01:16 PM   #2
Stig

Default Re: Eyeball Black Curvey!

He was trying to catch the DRZ for a really long time.
Old 18-02-10, 08:42 AM   #3
walkaboutandy

It wasn't my black curvy as it was at home, and as of last night sold to a new owner, so expect it to be eyeballed around the chippenham area from this Saturday.
Old 18-02-10, 01:43 PM   #4
Warthog

Hey you sold it mate? Details on how it went then?
Old 18-02-10, 02:19 PM   #5
philbut

I see that black curvey pretty regularly. No idea who it is mind, but I knwo the one you mean. I don't think they are on here.
Old 18-02-10, 02:20 PM   #6
philbut

What are you doing round Oxford Phil?
Old 18-02-10, 05:46 PM   #7
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkaboutandy View Post
It wasn't my black curvy as it was at home, and as of last night sold to a new owner, so expect it to be eyeballed around the chippenham area from this Saturday.
I'll keep an eye out for it then.
Old 19-02-10, 09:20 AM   #8
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbut View Post
What are you doing round Oxford Phil?
I'm fitting a lift in the St Johns College student accommodation on Blackhall Road.

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-10, 10:09 AM   #9
walkaboutandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Hey you sold it mate? Details on how it went then?
After loads of emails like this...."do u still have sv600 wod u tak 800 doz it smoke or rattle pleaz reply asap as lookin @ other bikes cheers". A normal bloke phoned up, asked a few questions and came round to see it. He looked at it, gave me a deposit and the insurance cover note, and took it for a ride. We haggled, did a deal and i'm picking him up from the station so he can take it away on Saturday. Jobs a good 'un!
Old 21-02-10, 02:07 PM   #10
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkaboutandy View Post
After loads of emails like this...."do u still have sv600 wod u tak 800 doz it smoke or rattle pleaz reply asap as lookin @ other bikes cheers". A normal bloke phoned up, asked a few questions and came round to see it. He looked at it, gave me a deposit and the insurance cover note, and took it for a ride. We haggled, did a deal and i'm picking him up from the station so he can take it away on Saturday. Jobs a good 'un!
A finally, a normal buyer! There must be some out there haha. You told him to come on the forum I trust?