SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 01-05-09, 06:16 PM   #31
Swin

Default Re: teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel

Spain early Sunday morning!!! No work until May 15th - huzzah!
Old 01-05-09, 06:19 PM   #32
Milky Bar Kid

Default Re: teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel

work, work and more work........BUT I am off Sunday night and Monday so I am getting drunk on Sunday night...!! YAY!
Old 01-05-09, 06:55 PM   #33
missyburd

Tonight - recovering from inserting hyperdermic needles into live crabs and essay
Saturday - 5o'clock start finishing off a bird survey, then back to the essay, in the evening possibly going out depending how much essay done.
Sunday - half6 start for bird walk then more essay before YC graces me with his presence
Old 01-05-09, 06:58 PM   #34
ThEGr33k

Im going to be putting a nice new Eprom in (as long as it gets here in time...) to suit my new mods, and then chilling out.

Might well look into a BBQ! Perhaps a walk out into the peaks.
Old 01-05-09, 10:03 PM   #35
Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris View Post
...before YC graces me with his presence
oh is that the euphemism these days
Old 01-05-09, 10:06 PM   #36
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
oh is that the euphemism these days
LOL how rude! Moi? Euphemism?
Old 01-05-09, 10:06 PM   #37
Frank

work... again
Old 01-05-09, 10:40 PM   #38
Holdup

Friday eve - Clean bike
Saturday - Work and buy a 2nd bike as a project
Sunday - Supposed to rain but depending on if it does lay paving slabs or strip project bike down get the engine out (hopefully)
Monday - Mayday run up to Hastings with some of the SELKENT lot
Old 01-05-09, 11:13 PM   #39
Thingus

Tonight was a Chinese and a new jacket.
Tomorrow is a ride with Ed,
Sunday is a ride to B'north to see the gran.
Monday... depending on whether or not Dtweeks is open i'll be going up there with a mate.
Old 02-05-09, 05:16 AM   #40
Marcus

Going to Rufforth this morning,(for those that dont know, its a bike autojumble), followed by a run to the coast, gorra go in cage though cos our Gertrude is disabled - looking like a nice day so far.